Accounts Payable Coordinator
Company: Ashton Woods
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Compiles, processes and maintains the accounts payable records,
ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of payment and reconciliation
of vendor accounts.
Duties and Responsibilities: (Including but not limited to)
- Maintains vendor accounts by providing assistance with AP
procedures, reconciliation of accounts, proper GL coding, data
entry, check auditing, and on time pay run cycles
- Stamp and sort mail scanning invoices to Concur capture email
- Dispersing invoices to appropriate personnel for approval
- Review, and Code utilities through Concur
- Assign invoices to appropriate individuals if received in the
- Review coding, vendor id, company and notification errors for
those invoices received in Accounting review in Concur
- Reconcile extract file from Concur to invoices present in
- Entering of invoices in Nav received from Serengeti on
- Assist vendors in the understanding of Accounts Payable
procedures and resolve any question or issues with same in a timely
- Set up new vendors and employees within NAV ensuring proper W9
has been received and insurance if required is compliant in Hugh
- Process manual check requests as requested
- Update vendors insurance in NAV through reporting received from
insurance compliance consultant Hugh Wood.
- Reconcile Statements received for assigned divisions.
- Responsible for tracking and monitoring all subcontractor and
supplier lien notices as well as lien releases
- Responsible for weekly check run including matching invoices,
remittances and mailing checks each Friday
- Maintenance of filing AP checks and support
- Fulfill audit requests as needed
- Upload Positive pay and ACH to bank
- Four (4) year degree from accredited college or university
preferred or equivalent job-related experience.
- High School degree or equivalency required
- Homebuilding experience preferred
Skills and Knowledge:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize several tasks without
compromising quality of work or mission deadlines
- Must be able to use word processing, e-mail, spreadsheets,
presentation (PowerPoint), database and newsletter (Adobe) software
for advanced internal and external communications, creation of
reports and presentations and database maintenance. Excel and Word
skills should be intermediate at minimum
- Ability to review, analyze and interpret information as well as
trouble-shoot to solve problems
- Knowledge of business English and ability to communicate
patiently and professionally with both internal and external
customers both orally and in writing
- An understanding of generally accepted accounting principles
and cost accounting.
Typical Physical and Mental Demands:
- Must be able to read, write, and speak fluently in English.
Must be able to perform calculations
- Employees in the position are required to be able to hear and
have vision sufficient to utilize all office equipment
- Use of hands and fingers is required to utilize standard office
- Requires occasional lifting up to 20 pounds
These physical requirements are representative of those required
to successfully perform the essential functions of this position.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform these functions if requested.
- Work is generally performed in a typical office environment
using standard office equipment. Work is typically sedentary in
nature, but some walking and standing maybe required
- Fast paced environment subject to numerous schedule and
priority change and short notice activity
Keywords: Ashton Woods, Alpharetta , Accounts Payable Coordinator, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!