Customer Support Team Lead
Company: HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
HomeTown Ticketing is the leading digital ticketing provider in
both K-12 and collegiate spaces, serving schools, districts,
conferences, and associations. A professional-level and fully
automated ticketing solution, HomeTown's in-house developed,
proprietary ticketing platform is tailored specifically to the
needs of schools and governing bodies. Benefits of the HomeTown
system include unmatched value through easy-to-use purchasing and
redemption options, custom box-offices, event and fan specific
reporting tools, and secure financial management features to
streamline operations and increase financial transparency.
Intuitive and easy-to-use for both event organizers and ticket
buyers, HomeTown never touches the event organizer's funds, which
are available and accessible within 24h from a ticket sale. Learn
more about HomeTown at www.hometownticketing.com.
The Team Lead of Customer Support has strong attention to
detail, strong client service and reputable account management
skills. This position also demonstrates expertise in the HomeTown
product and has industry knowledge to hire, train, and continuously
grow a highly professional Customer Support team. The Team Lead of
Customer Support also has at least 2 years of experience in
assisting educational-based institutions with either software-user
training, event management, ticketing, or anything with a customer
- Update the company database by inputting information from each
call and keeping every customer field current.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop efficient methods
for handling issues with larger revenue customers.
- Work on special short-term projects to offer customized support
for new products or products at end-of-life.
- Monitor the customer satisfaction levels and develop methods
for increasing them.
- Assist in creating ways for delivering excellent customer
service to irate or problematic customers.
- Answer fan and client questions when possible. Escalate
to the appropriate party when deemed necessary.
- Manage schedule and team during shifts, being the point person
in handling team questions, escalations, and general support.
- Work with team members on best practices and areas of
- Handle escalations of disgruntled fans/clients.
- 2+ years experience in assisting educational-based institutions
with either software-user training, event management, ticketing, or
anything with a customer support focus.
- High school diploma/GED required (College degree
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong sense of professionalism and discretion required.
- Leadership experience is a plus.
Keywords: HomeTown Ticketing, Inc., Alpharetta , Customer Support Team Lead, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!