Manager, Client Services
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Reporting to the Director of Customer Support, the Manager of
Client Services will provide managerial leadership for fast-growing
technical support and Managed Services teams as they provide
premium-level technical support 24x7x365 to Liaison customers and
Primary responsibilities include managing the work activities of
the team. This individual will assist in providing guidance to
resolve highly complex issues and implement strategies for training
and tools for use by the teams. This is a proactive leader, with
the ability to set direction, while driving solutions aimed at
improving the customer experience across a diverse team and
- Provide hands-on daily management of the Technical Support and
Services staff. Oversee staff performance by taking the lead in
staff selection; monitor performance objectives and productivity
metrics relating to quarterly goals and annual reviews; and provide
staff training, development, and leadership to help ensure and
maintain a strong team environment and successful delivery of the
Liaison 24x7x365 support offerings.
- Develop and maintain quality metrics and standards for support
performance, generating weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to
be reviewed with management and Support team members, including
identification of challenges and opportunities.
- Manage the communication and escalation of issues with
strategic customers with sales management ensuring successful
resolution and minimizing customer impact.
- Recognize and identify potential areas where existing policies,
procedures, and programs require change, or where new ones need to
be developed to make the department more efficient, and to ensure
high levels of Customer Satisfaction.
- Manage the customer and support requirements including customer
notification, training and tools needed to ensure support readiness
for launch of new solutions in the market.
- Facilitate communication, cooperation, and teamwork between the
Support team and other tier3 operational departments and management
- Produce customer facing documentation such as Root Cause
Analysis' (RCAs), Solution Articles for common issues, FAQs, and
has experience driving the support and product Knowledge Base.
- Evaluates and prioritizes incoming phone queues and ticketing
systems to determine personnel needs.
- Ability to grow in the role, while developing talent and
expertise within the team.
- Strong leadership qualities including developing staff,
communicating vision and inspiring teams.
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving
long-term customer value.
- Eager to contribute beyond the job description and lead
strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience at
- Demonstrated history of recruiting and hiring phenomenal
- Excellent customer management instincts and abilities.
- Demonstrated history of data-enabled decision making and
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to build rapport and
- Excellent judgment and business knowledge with a keen ability
to assess people, processes and products
- Minimum of 5 years of customer-facing experience; at least 4
years in a management role managing a team of technical support and
- BA or BS in related field, preferably a Computer Science or
Engineering major and five or more years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
Additional Preferred Skills
- Understanding of emergency notification systems, policies, and
- Good understanding in principles and implementation of the
Communication Protocols including AS2, FTPS, SFTP, SMTP, SSL and
- Experience working with Data Translation software supporting
data mapping and transformation processes
- Experience working with hosted, resellers and third-party VAN
- Experience working with enterprise incident management systems
(I.E. Sales Force, Service Now)
- Experience with various IT Service Management (ITIL) process
and execution functions including: Knowledge, Request, Incident,
Event and Change management functions.
- Experience establishing and measuring Service Level Agreements
(SLAs) and Operational Level Agreements (OLAs).
About Liaison Technologies
Liaison Technologies is a growing and energized global
Integration and data management services company providing unique
and high-value services to move, transform and manage business
information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of
business-to-business and application-to-application integration and
data transformation services, Liaison's practitioners implement
data management infrastructures adapted to each client's specific
business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Liaison has
additional offices in both the U.S. and Western Europe. For more
information visit our corporate website at www.liaison.com
Liaison Technologies offers competitive pay and a generous
benefit package to all of our full time employees that include FREE
medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful
PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. We also have a great
work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel
Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year. Come join our
team of talented and motivated employees!
Liaison Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. It is the
policy of Liaison technologies not to discriminate in hiring and
employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance
with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Liaison, Alpharetta , Manager, Client Services, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!