Safety & Security Officer (Overnight)
Company: Aimbridge Hospitality
Posted on: June 6, 2021
A Safety & Security Guard is responsible
for providing protection for hotel guests employees and property.
They are also responsible for providing guests with a sense of
comfort and well being by maintaining a level of visibility.
Depending on the hotel may be stationed in the base office for
security of the Associate entrance and for conducting temperature
checks during COVID procedures (as required).
- High School diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel
or a related field preferred
- Certificate of Completion in Safety and Security Training (must
comply with State requirements)
- CPR First Aid and Heimlich maneuver Certified
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in a friendly
service oriented manner.
- Maintain regular attendance in compliance with Aimbridge
Hospitality standards as required by scheduling which will vary
according to the needs of the hotel.
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming
which include wearing the proper uniform and name tag when working
(per brand standards)
- Comply at all times with Aimbridge Hospitality standards and
regulations to encourage safe and efficient hotel operations.
- Answer phone and dispatch in a timely manner in addition to
demonstrating proper two-way radio etiquette at all times when
communicating with other Associates; maintain radio contact with
the Front Desk/Night Auditor at all times.
- Maintain visual contact with the Front Desk/Night Auditor and
the front door of the hotel by remaining in the Lobby area when not
on property walks.
- Maintain and review daily activity log.
- Maintain confidentiality with respect to guest and Associate
- Hold briefing with Guest Services staff both at the beginning
and end of shift.
- Open secured areas for authorized personnel; checks ID of
visitors/Associates as necessary.
- Maintain an awareness of legal limitations of position (i.e.
local ordinances state ordinances etc.).
- Assist guests to their rooms or help guests enter their
- Investigates room thefts auto accidents/thefts and assault
complaints for guests (not for Associates); serves as the first
responder partnering with Department Head/Hotel leadership to write
the incident report.
- Assist outside agencies as necessary.
- Provide escort.
- Assist HR/MOD with responding to Associate altercations.
- Assist with intoxicated guests.
- Be knowledgeable about hotel and guestroom locking
- Respond to security alarms and monitor TV cameras (CCTV) (if
- Challenge suspicious persons.
- Conduct rounds checking for safety hazards checking lights and
door locks and picking up items left on the property.
- Assist during medical emergencies administering First
Aid/C.P.R/Heimlich maneuver as necessary.
- In partnership with Department Head/Hotel leadership completes
Incident/Accident Reports in a clear and concise manner.
- Receive deliveries; deliver requested items to guest rooms as
- Assist Front Desk with Express Check-outs newspaper delivery
and with van runs as requested or applicable to the needs of the
- Handle items for “Lost and Found” according to the
- Works special functions attends meetings and/or performs other
duties as required.
The Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta is located north of Atlanta city
center, 4 miles from North Point Mall. It has an on-site Starbucks,
and offers spacious air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.
All guest rooms include a work desk and a seating area. Guest will
also have a satellite TV, a coffee-making facilities, and an iPod
Guests can enjoy steaks, seafood and sandwiches at 19 North. The
Atlanta Marriott Alpharetta features a lobby bar and a market.
As the global leader in third-party hotel
management, our growing portfolio represents over 1,550 hotels in
49 states and 22 countries, from top international lodging brands
to luxury hotels, destination resorts and lifestyle hotels. Our
associates around the globe are passionate about serving our guests
and driving exceptional results, and thrive in a culture where
everyone is inspired to be the best. Join a world of possibility
with Aimbridge Hospitality.
After an initial waiting period,
those hired into full time positions are eligible for a competitive
benefits package that includes the following:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Income
- Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- 401k Retirement Plan
Keywords: Aimbridge Hospitality, Alpharetta , Safety & Security Officer (Overnight), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!