Foot Orthotic Technician I- (Will Train)
Company: Hanger, Inc.
Posted on: June 6, 2021
With a mantra of Empowering Human Potential, Hanger, Inc. is the
world's premier provider of orthotic and prosthetic (O&P)
services and products, offering the most advanced O&P
solutions, clinically differentiated programs and unsurpassed
customer service. Hanger's Patient Care segment is the largest
owner and operator of O&P patient care clinics nationwide.
Through its Products & Services segment, Hanger distributes branded
and private label O&P devices, products and components, and
provides rehabilitative solutions to the broader market. With
nearly 160 years of clinical excellence and innovation, Hanger's
vision is to lead the orthotic and prosthetic markets by providing
superior patient care, outcomes, services and value. Collectively,
Hanger employees touch thousands of lives each day, helping people
achieve new levels of mobility and freedom.
Could This Be For You?
The Insert Technician (Foot Orthotic Technician I) fabricates
the shoe insert orthoses to provide maximum fit, function,
cosmetics and workmanship. The Insert Technician is expected to
keep abreast of all new fabricating techniques and must be familiar
with the properties of pertinent materials and must be skilled in
the use of appropriate equipment.
- Assist / manufacture fabrication and repair of orthotic devices
and shoe repair according to Company quality and quantity
- Assist / perform with ordering and receiving and other
inventory tasks as assigned.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment.
- Follow all safety regulations and Occupational Safety and
Health Administration (OSHA)
- High School Diploma or GED
Additional Success Factors
- Able to fabricate and repair prostheses (artificial limbs)
orthoses (orthopedic braces) foot orthotics and shoe repair
according to specifications.
- Good Mechanical ability and hand-eye coordination to use
laboratory tools safely and effectively.
- Good organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Good interpersonal and verbal skills for communicating with
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Act with integrity in all ways and at all times, remaining
honest, transparent, and respectful in all relationships.
- Keep the patient at the center of everything that you do,
building lifelong trust.
- Foster open collaboration and constructive dialogue with
everyone around you.
- Continuously innovate new solutions, influencing and responding
- Focus on superior outcomes, and calibrate work processes for
Our Investment in You
Employees working at least 20 hours per week are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 8 Paid Holidays per Year
- Paid Vacation Time Off
- Paid Sick Time Off
- 8 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Floating Holiday
- Life Insurance
- Medical Flex Spend Account
- Dependent Care Flex Spend Account
- Free employee assistance program
- Full-time employees are also eligible for short-term and
long-term disability insurance
Keywords: Hanger, Inc., Alpharetta , Foot Orthotic Technician I- (Will Train), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!