Early Pre-K Lead Teacher
Company: Spring Education Group
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Are you a passionate educator?
Do you love being a part of and making a difference in a child's
educational and developmental journey?
Employment Status: Full-Time, 8:30am - 5:30pm
Duration: Year-Round (12 months), Monday - Friday
Location: Alpharetta, GA - McFarland
Carrington Academy, part of the Spring Education Group family of
schools, is an independent private school founded on the belief
that education has a significant influence in the life of a child.
We seek to ensure superior academic and personal growth outcomes
for students and to provide rewarding career opportunities for
Preschool Teachers at Carrington Academy create a warm,
engaging, and creative classroom environment, incorporating our
holistic curriculum that emphasizes academics, social/emotional
education, and embraces diversity and cultural appreciation.
- 93% Parent Satisfaction!
- Well-Rounded, Research-Based Curriculum!
- COVID Health and Safety Measures: we follow CDC guidelines,
state and local regulations, and the American Academy of
- Must be at least 18 years of age (state law)
- Possesses at least one of the following:
- Child Development Associate (CDA)
- Technical Certificate of Credit (TCC) or Technical College
Diploma (TCD) in Early Childhood Education, Child Development,
Infant & Toddler, Program Administration, DECAL 55 Rules for Child
Care Learning Centers, or School Age & Youth Care.
- Higher education degree in Early Childhood Education or Child
Development (AA, AAS, AAT, Bachelors, or Masters).
- Paraprofessional Certificate issued by the Georgia Professional
- Consideration may also be given to candidates that are
currently enrolled in a program of study to obtain one of the
education credentials listed above.
- Must successfully clear criminal background and child abuse and
neglect registry background without exemption.
- Complies with all state education and licensing standards and
maintains validation of credentials for the position (i.e.
- Experience in creating and delivering engaging lesson plans,
implementing school curriculum, and assessing the individual
developmental needs of each student.
- Being a strong communicator and having an abundance of patience
is the key to success for our teachers.
Benefits (Full-Time Employees)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 9 paid Holidays
- 3 paid Sick Days (*prorated, based on date of hire)
- Paid leave to get the COVID vaccine
- Paid Bereavement Leave
- Education Assistance Program
- Tuition Discount to enroll your child(ren) in our programs
- Employee Referral Bonus
To Learn More
Keywords: Spring Education Group, Alpharetta , Early Pre-K Lead Teacher, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!