Technology Analyst - US
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Infosys is seeking a Senior Java Developer with experience in
Java Springboot, Microservices and Angular 7. This position will
add value to a gamut of Software Development lifecycle stages. You
will create detailed design artifacts like program specifications,
test plans; and independently develop and review code and
contribute to the go-live plan. You will have the opportunity to
collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create
innovative high quality and defect-free solutions to meet our
clients' business needs. You will be part of a learning culture,
where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is
rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Raleigh,
NC or Charlotte, NC or Alpharetta, GA be willing to relocate to the
area. This position may require travel in the US.
- Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an
accredited institution. Will also consider three years of
progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of
- At least 2 years of Information Technology experience.
- Experience with App development using Spring Boot, Java 8,
- U.S. citizens and those lawfully authorized to work in the U.S.
are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other
work authorization for this role at this time.
- At least 4 years of hands-on experience in software development
and Design with good experience in Agile Development Model.
- Deep knowledge of Web development practices and commonly used
modules based on extensive work experience
- Hands on Experience in
o Spring Boot, Java 8, Microservices
o REST API's, Core Java dealing with Concurrency
o SQL/Oracle DB
o Angular 7+
o HTML, CSS, Bootstrap
Nice to have Knowledge of
o Jasmin Karma
- Knowledge in Design Patterns.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, regarding the app logic as
well as the file system
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which
extend the elements and modules
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing
- Familiarity with agile development/waterfall processes and
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for
extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by
telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services
and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their
With over three decades of experience in managing the systems
and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients
through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise
with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of
change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to
deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight.
Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement
through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and
ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
To learn more about Infosys and see our ideas in action please
visit us at www.Infosys.com
Keywords: Infosys, Alpharetta , Technology Analyst - US, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!