JBT is a diverse, global company with many needs for
international management talent and great opportunities for
experienced graduates. Our businesses are worldwide and
opportunities are broad in scope.
Start your career with us.
Being a global company allows us to present you with a number of
career opportunities. JBT is one of the largest solutions providers
to the global food processing industry. The largest food processors
within the fruit, vegetable, meat, poultry, seafood and bakery
industries are among our customers.
To manage Customer Care projects of major equipment
modifications from Order Entry, Sales Support for Parts and Labor
quoting efforts, Purchase Requisitions, Expedited Shipments, ATR's,
MRR's and RMA's. Heavy interaction with Field Service Manager,
Field Service Technicians, Purchasing Team, Sub-Contractors and WH
personnel. Responsible for the coordination of all materials from
Supplier to Customer destination. Assure that sub-contracted labor
is properly informed of task and scope of work. Manages the
Financial Performance of the project to deliver expected or above
customer satisfaction, on time, and within the project budget.
Serve as the primary internal point of contact for the customer
during the order execution phase of the project. Position will also
support Customer Care project Change Orders to existing
- Coordinate with sales, service and engineering as needed.
Maintain safety compliance with company regulations, as well as
plant safety regulations.
- Maintain a delivery and financial forecast for upcoming
projects. Communicate that forecast effectively through the
Customer Care and manufacturing organizations.
- Work closely with customer maintenance personnel who are
responsible for minimizing the downtime of in-process equipment by
supplying phone-troubleshooting support and assisting in routing of
proper personnel to customer's site.
- Work closely with Customer Care Sales to process sales leads.
Create budgets, analyze project risks, and develop written quotes
or proposals back to CC Sales to provide to customers.
- Manage customer expectations with respect to scope of work,
project schedule, and buyer/seller responsibilities. Procures
sign-off for customer's agreement/completion of their mechanical
and production start-up responsibilities.
- BS Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Industrial, or
Manufacturing) or Project Management required.
- Certification in Project Management (PMP through PMI or
- Knowledge of JBT Equipment (Freezing/Stein/DSI/CAT/Wolftec
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and thrive in a
change-oriented, high stress environment.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering and assembly
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively
interface with co-workers, customers, and suppliers.
- Strong problem solving/root cause analysis techniques along
with preventive and corrective action skills.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills. Ability to develop,
monitor, analyze, and control project budgets.
- Strong organizational, negotiating, planning, verbal and
written communications skills.
- Computer skill expertise in spreadsheet, word processing, and
MS Outlook software applications.
- A working knowledge of ERP business system software a
- Three to five years' experience in the Project Management field
in a capital equipment environment preferred.
- Technical background in manufacturing, fabrication, and/or
construction disciplines preferred.
- Leadership and team-building experience with the ability to
integrate a diverse group of people to achieve objectives.
- Experience in supplier/procurement processes.
Work Environment: Spends approximately 90% of time in an office
or meeting environment. Exposed to possible shop or site
installation hazards including heavy equipment, shop traffic,
uneven/slippery footing, inclement weather, etc. Installation sites
require appropriate safety measures such as hard hat, safety shoes,
and safety glasses.
JBT Corporation offers the growth potential of a company with a
developing technology that is unique in its field, plus frequent
company-sponsored events and a competitive benefits package that
includes medical, dental and vision coverage and 401(k) plan.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity
for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant
for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran
status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to
which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal
Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action
employer. If you require accommodation during the application
process, please contact the local Human Resources department.
EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from
completing the online application, please seek the assistance of
your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active
relationships with local employment services agencies, and they
have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help
in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United
States, please go to www.careeronestop.org
You may also call 844-286-4524 if your disability or impairment
prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number
unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment.
The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give
you a status update regarding your application and will not be the
individuals making a decision regarding your employment.