Stock & Material Handler-P/T
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Parts and Service Division plays an important role in
contributing to the success of Honda's global operations.
This position is a part of our Part Time Student Program within
the Parts Division which supplies service parts to Honda, Acura,
motorcycle and power equipment dealers and export distributors in
North/South America, Europe, Asia and Australia/New Zealand.
The duties of this position include but are not limited to:
- Picking, packing, shipping and receiving of all Honda line
- Operating a forklift and other warehouse machinery (a minimum
height of 60" is required to operate warehouse forklift
- Lifting, pushing and pulling 25-50 lbs frequently
- Currently enrolled in a college or university
- A full-time student with a minimum 6 units or two courses per
quarter or semester
- Minimum 2.0 GPA or better (Transcripts Required)
- Be available to work an average of 20-25 hours per week
- Exhibited leadership, problem solving, and collaboration
- Must be at least 18 years of age and authorized to work in the
Please be prepared to provide your transcripts and expected date
of graduation on your resume.
American Honda Motor Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability,
veteran status, or any other protected factor.
Keywords: Honda, Alpharetta , Stock & Material Handler-P/T, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!