Company: Source Medical
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems ("SIS") has been
dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions
and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial,
and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning
product suite is built specifically for the perioperative
environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions
covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs),
Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business
management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions.
Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS's
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based
solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement
survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings - "Top Technology Solutions:
Ambulatory Surgical Centers" February 2020, "Top Technology
Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers" April 2019, "Top Ambulatory
Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers"
April 2018, "Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health
Records Vendors" April 2017, & "Top Ambulatory Electronic Health
Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR
Vendors," May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are
trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions,
AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of
Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of
SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may
be trademarks of their respective owner.
The Business Analyst is a key member of the Product Management
team who owns the vision, direction, and overall management of SIS
portfolio of solutions. The Business Analyst acts as the domain
expert and primary relationship manager with customers and
stakeholders, ensuring that the product brings customers' needs and
wants to life in a competitive solution that retains customers and
attracts new ones. The Business Analyst directs priorities to the
Agile team, facilitates communication within the cross-functional
team, eliminates blockers the Agile team can't solve, and escalates
risks and decisions to senior leadership as needed. As a
results-oriented leader, the Business Analyst drives the team to
deliver maximum value to customers.
The Product Management team has the overarching responsibility
for providing strategic direction and vision for the product area,
developed with customers (external and internal) and partners to
innovate solutions that meet market needs. The team balances
investment, time, and the value / impact of product priorities of
all products and services to create a winning platform that
delights customers and ensures a superior experience with the
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify and define new products, features, and services for
our market, balancing long- and short-term goals. Activities
include: assessing and confirming market needs; conceptualizing
products, features, and services to meet these needs; managing the
activities necessary to deliver a new product / product release;
collaboration with sales, services and marketing teams to ensure
products and services are successfully launched to market.
- Based on customer and market feedback, provide Development with
prioritized product and feature definition, user benefits,
acceptance criteria, and high-level workflows. Create User Stories
and UI concepts working closely with the Product team, UI
consultants, and Development. Maintain governance over priorities
- Gather and analyze competitive intelligence and translate into
messaging and/or action plans.
- Contribute to thought leadership in the industry, with our
customers and internal teams.
- Stay current with all technology, regulatory, and operational
changes that affect the market, product, services, and
- Contribute to buy vs. partner vs. build decisions.
- Collaborate with partners, customers, and internal / external
stakeholders. Lead and/or contribute to go-to-market activities.
Support the resolution of scope and other issues impacting delivery
of project and programs.
- Maintain a positive, results-orientated work environment; build
partnerships; model teamwork and a high-communication culture;
advocate high quality results and best practices.
- Experience working with business processes and
- Knowledge of healthcare based applications
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a
problem-solving collaborative environment
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management
- Must be detail oriented and able to follow through on issues to
- Must be able to act both independently and as a team
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- 3+ years' experience working in product-oriented role in a
healthcare IT environment (support, implementations, marketing
analyst/manager, business development, sales engineer, etc.) or 2+
years' experience in a Product Management role (product owner,
- Detailed understanding of healthcare industry and clinical
- Must have either experience working with an EHR or Revenue
- Experience with Agile methodology / Pragmatic Marketing;
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams that deliver
results in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working with customers (1-on-1 and in focus group
settings) to elicit requirements, define high level product
deliverables, priorities, and workflows
- Strong writing, verbal and presentation skills
- Demonstrates logic and creatively when solving problems
- Exercises judgment with respect to managing priorities,
resources and risk
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal
- Results oriented mindset and flexible thinking in how you
approach problems and work with customers to imagine solutions
- Experience with tools that support the Agile team (Aha!,
TFS/VSTS) and used for customer management (Salesforce)
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a minimum of 40Mbps internet download speed to
effectively run SIS Systems
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them
to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes
us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses.
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V are
encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates
Keywords: Source Medical, Alpharetta , Business Analyst, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!