Company: RELX Group
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Basic Job Function
This role will support the implementation/execution of
integrated marketing lead generation and awareness programs such as
events, email and direct mail, digital marketing, content
marketing, and webinars. This person will also manage marketing
materials development and will help support go to market efforts
for new product launches. The successful candidate in this role
will support activities that drive results and perform ongoing
monitoring and reporting of key campaign metrics to recommend and
implement optimizations as needed.
- Marketing program coordination and tracking:
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing
programs, including promotions, communications, distribution and
production of literature and sales tools.
- Develop project plans for marketing programs, go-to market
efforts, and events.
- Develop written communications for internal and external
promotions, such as newsletters, articles, emails, and
- Manage and track campaign deliverables and ensure schedules and
deadlines are met.
- Perform ongoing audit of marketing materials, including web
content, sales tools, and brochures. Coordinate updates to
materials as needed.
- Measure, interpret and report campaign performance results and
provide ongoing recommendations for metrics improvements.
- Track the marketing budget and work with marketers on monthly
- Event Marketing
- Develop detailed project plans and coordinate all deliverables
for tradeshows, conventions, seminars, webinars, training and/or
customer related events.
- Provide event performance report and offer optimizations based
- Develop understanding and strengthen knowledge of best
practices of the different disciplines within marketing.
- Provide ongoing recommendations for optimization of current
social media campaigns.
- Assist with regional public relation activities, including
coordination with PR agency.
- Understand the business supported and make tactical and
operational recommendations and decisions.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing.
- A minimum of 3-5 years' experience in marketing.
- Experience with event coordination and planning.
- Experience with marketing campaign execution.
- Experience with project management and budget tracking.
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Windows, Excel, Word, Outlook, and
- Exposure to marketing automation tools a plus
- Strong detail orientation and project management acumen,
comfortable documenting and creating new processes.
- Self-motivated, energetic, positive outlook, enthusiastic,
confident and assertive.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A take-charge self-motivated person capable of leading
initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver with high-impact
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based
in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Keywords: RELX Group, Alpharetta , Marketing Specialist, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!