Posted on: June 7, 2021
Job Title Paralegal
Location Alpharetta, GA
Aptean is changing. Our ERP solutions are transforming a huge
range of global businesses, from food producers to manufacturers.
In a world of generic enterprise software, we provide targeted
solutions that bring together the very best technology and drive
greater results. With over 1,700 employees, 50 different products
and a global client base, there's no better time to advance your
career at Aptean.
About the role
Responsible for (i) creating and managing form agreements, (ii)
negotiating and revising contracts that relate to the purchase or
sale of goods or services such as non-disclosure agreements,
maintenance contracts, or vendor agreements, (iii) collections,
claims & litigation support and (iv) providing administrative
- Manage form agreements - update, retire and create new forms as
- Negotiate terms and conditions of contracts that relate to
vendors, the sale of software licenses, and support or services,
including non-disclosure agreements, maintenance contracts and
- Manage post-signature contract process (securing fully executed
copy, grading, filing, updating internal records).
- Provide support related to collections, claims, subpoenas and
- Conduct special projects and perform other job related duties
as necessary or assigned.
- B.A or B.S. desired but Paralegal Certification is
- 4+ years of related in-house corporate legal experience
- Knowledge of the software industry and Salesforce are a
- Skill in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and successfully
manage multiple deadlines
If you share our mindset, you can share in our success. To find
out more about joining Aptean, get in touch today.
Learn from our differences. Celebrate our diversity. Grow and
Aptean pledges to promote a company culture where diversity,
equity and inclusion are central. We are committed to applying this
principle as we interact with our customers, build our teams,
cultivate our leaders and shape a company in which any employee can
succeed, regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, sexuality
and gender identity, religion, disability, age, status as a
protected veteran or any other group status protected by law.
Celebrating our diverse experiences, opinions and beliefs allows us
to embrace what makes us unique and to use this as an asset in
bringing innovative solutions to our customer base.
"At Aptean, our global and diverse employee base is our greatest
asset. It is through embracing and understanding our differences
that we are able to harness our individual power to maximize the
success of our customers, our employees and our company." - TVN
Keywords: Aptean, Alpharetta , Paralegal, Corporate, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!