What does a great Software Architect/ Power BI Architect do?
As a Senior Software Architect/ Power BI Architect, you are a
leader who has the passion for solving problems. You are a
proactive and dynamic team player, with the ability to handle
multiple tasks and with market attention to details.
You have a very strong reporting, business intelligence and a
solid technical background. You are responsible for assisting the
various business units as a discussion partner to plan, strategize,
and grow business by enabling data-driven decision making.
You are skilled at querying relational databases (SQL) and
ability to pull data from various sources.
Required skills and experience:
- 10+ years of progressive experience in business intelligence
architecture/ development experiences
- Experience in performance tuning of Power BI
reports/dashboards, scheduling Reports/Direct query etc.
- Knowledge of Power BI set up and deployment architecture
design. Gateway administration.
- In-depth experience with Microsoft analytics Stack (SQL Server,
SSAS Tabular, SSRS, Power BI, Power Query, DAX, SQL and T-SQL) o
Advanced knowledge Power BI.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server Stack (SSAS,
- Proficient with Microsoft Business Intelligence Stack and Data
- Power BI development and administration
- Familiar (experience) and understanding of WhereScape
- Proficient in design and fully functional dashboards/reports on
MS Power BI
- Proficient and understanding of Power BI Services environment
- Experience of conversation of SSRS reports into Power BI
Reports and Power BI dashboard
- Develop recommended data modeling standards for consideration;
- Develop recommended user of Power BI standards based on
In addition, the ideal candidate will have skills and experience
- Requirement analysis
- Data Analytics
- WhereScape tool sets
- Power BI
- Power BI Report Builder
- Graphical design
All candidates should be legally authorized to work in US
without any visa restrictions. You will be working in our
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren't
thinking about "financial services". But we are.
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
We are an equal opportunity employer!