Company: Crown Castle USA Inc
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the
infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies.
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers
and over 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and
fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide
portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and
communities to essential data, technology and wireless service -
bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and
businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company
and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United
States with an enterprise value of more than $80 billion.
Position Title: Financial Analyst - 4E
OPEN TO ANY CROWN CASTLE LOCATION
Crown Castle is seeking a financial analyst to join the West
Region Network Finance team. Crown's Network segment includes its
small cells and enterprise fiber business. The analyst will be
primarily responsible for ensuring the financial metrics are
accurately and consistently tracked within the West Region Network
organization at the corporate level and the appropriate
stakeholders are well informed about financial items. Responsible
for ensuring the quality of financial reporting and forecasting
from corporate personnel. Must have thorough knowledge of financial
(actual, budget, and forecast) items and keep the appropriate team
members well informed about these items.
Essential Job Functions
- Responsible for conducting or assisting with simple to moderate
financial analysis. May provide input on how to improve a
department or region's financials, given an understanding of the
linkages between the financial metrics and the business
- Analyze financial information through assembling spreadsheets
to produce forecasts of business, industry, and economic conditions
for management's use in making educated investment decisions.
- Prepare, review and analyze monthly results including the
tracking of key financial metrics, budgets and forecasts.
- Identify and notify management of performance issues related to
managing job budgets.
- Partner with management to conduct ad-hoc analysis,
projections, reports and presentations.
- Maintain a good understanding of the financial capabilities of
management in various departments/areas and work with this
management to continually improve these capabilities.
- Communicate and enforce standards regarding CCIC's financial
management procedures, policies, and standards (e.g., reporting
standards, metrics that are tracked) to personnel.
- Communicate regularly with the management team to keep them
well informed of financial items.
- Partner with Sr. Management to compare staffing levels with
revenue levels and provide recommendations to Sr. Management about
how to maintain a balance.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
- At least two (2) years of work experience in an accounting or
financial analysis related position
- Extensive knowledge of financial analysis, reporting and
- Extensive knowledge of spreadsheet applications
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills and
- Strong ability to effectively and efficiently communicate
financial analysis results to management
- Knowledge of the wireless industry and/or fiber business is a
Reports to: Various
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no
exposure to adverse environmental conditions.
Additional Information: N/A
Keywords: Crown Castle USA Inc, Alpharetta , Financial Analyst, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!