Excess Casualty Underwriter II - E&S
Company: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
E&S Excess Casualty Underwriter II
This underwriting position is designed for an individual with 4+
years of E&S (excess & surplus lines experience) writing small
to medium hazard property & casualty package insurance. Knowledge
of ISO coverage forms. Individual account underwriting is required
for hazard analysis, rating, pricing, and form selection.
- A minimum of four (4) plus years of E&S
- Knowledge of industry standard company forms is required to
properly underwrite risk.
- Write and retain a profitable book of business through solid
risk analysis, pricing and servicing. Adheres to corporate
underwriting and pricing guidelines. Operate within written
authority grant and makes referrals to Home Office Underwriting as
- Collaborates closely with E&S Management team.
- Develop and implement the territory business plan and share
accountability with team in meeting territory goals
- Actively plan and participate in industry events as required
such as but not limited association conventions
- Provides professional, timely and courteous communication and
service to external clients and cross departmental staff.
- Provides the pertinent information and guidance to support
staff required to process coverage requests in accordance with
- CPCU, ASLI or CIC designation preferred, or the equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated experience with and expert technical knowledge of
commercial casualty insurance coverage and risk selection, methods
- Demonstrated ability to interpret and analyze data and make an
informed, calculated risk decision
- Ability to make sound contributions to tactical and strategic
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time within the assigned
territory and to the Home Office as required
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation
package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our
benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including
eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending,
Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where
thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected.
This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences
with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation,
culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the
diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it
will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of
choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract,
retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as
more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of
who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our
Keywords: AmTrust Financial Services, Inc., Alpharetta , Excess Casualty Underwriter II - E&S, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!