Company: HEI Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Inspired by the mythical land of Avalon, where the experience of
the "Good Life" is ever-present, The Hotel at Avalon arrives - a
grand reimagining of resort environment, where guests are immersed
in the timeless art of living well. Here at the Hotel at Avalon,
the "Good Life" is ever present in our benefits of becoming an
associate! In addition to our Company's medical, dental, vision,
and retirement benefits, Hotel at Avalon associates also enjoy free
lunch or dinner during your shift in our Associate Cafe, free gated
on-site parking, provided uniforms, and discounted dry cleaning
rates on-site. In addition, you and your family have access to
Marriott's discounted hotel room program at thousands of Marriott
locations around the world. "Think of us as a guide to the
extraordinary, a gateway to the unconventional, a beacon of good
taste". We value U.S. military experience and invite all qualified
military candidates to apply.
Join our housekeeping team and receive a $300 bonus after 6
A Housekeeping Room Attendant maintains the hotel rooms and
building to ensure safe and clean experience for hotel guests,
associates and vendors.
- Clean bathtub, toilet, sink, walls, mirrors, tiles, counters,
and floor surfaces using cloths, mops, sponges, brushes, and/or
cleaning agents by extending arms over head, bending and
- Adhere to cleaning procedures and instructions for use of
- Strip beds and make beds, changing bed linens, which may
require lifting bedspreads weighing a maximum of 50 lbs.
- Dust all furniture, pictures, drawers, window ledges, and
- Push and pull vacuum throughout entire room and empty
- Replenish amenities, linens, and supplies in guest room.
- Sign for room keys, retrieve, push to assigned rooms and
restock heavy cart. Visually inspect room for cleanliness and
appearance and signify completion for room.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
- Ability to scrub and scour surfaces, extending arms over head
to perform cleaning tasks, and work in confined spaces.
- Must be willing to "pitch-in" and help co- workers with their
job duties and be a team player.
- Knowledge of chemical cleaning agents and operation of various
cleaning equipment with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to push and/or pull equipment weighing up to 100 lbs.
with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefit program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!For your physical and mental wellness we offer
competitive Medical and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross
Blue Shield as well as Vision insurance programs through EyeMed.
Our Vacation, Sick and Holiday programs are available for you to
rejuvenate with time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides
a wide array of coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal and Child
Life insurance as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our
401(k) Savings Plan with matching funds, and discounts through our
'YouDecide' and Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional
incentives for choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Keywords: HEI Hotels & Resorts, Alpharetta , Room Attendant, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!