Company: The Mansions at Alpharetta Assisted Living and Mem
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Variety of Full Time and Part Time positions available!
If you would like to work in a positive environment and use your
culinary talents and experience to make a difference in the lives
of seniors, we'd like to hear from you! At our community, you will
be part of a dynamic and talented team dedicated to the highest
standards of excellence working with top of the line culinary
equipment in a safe and clean kitchen environment. You'll also be
supported by an industry leading organization that is committed to
quality services and treating people with dignity and respect.
- A passion for helping seniors
- A desire to contribute to a positive atmosphere in the
community for residents, family & friends, and all team
- Ability to communicate effectively in English; both oral and
- Ability to work every other weekend
Job Responsibilities Include
- Preparing all meals and menu items according to proper safety
and cooking techniques
- Utilizing your culinary talents to cook healthy and great
tasting menu items
- Assisting in menu planning and the purchasing and ordering of
food, supplies and equipment
- Assisting in preparation of special meals, party menus and
special event menus.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- One-year scratch cooking experience
Quality of life - No late-night restaurant hours
In addition to a positive work environment we offer a
competitive salary and benefits package, including Paid Time Off,
Health/Dental/Life/Short-term Disability, 401(k) with employer
matching contribution for full-time employees.
Come and make a difference in the lives of seniors! EOE and Drug
Free Work Environment. We look forward to hearing from you!
Keywords: The Mansions at Alpharetta Assisted Living and Mem, Alpharetta , Cook, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!