Training Specialist, Consultant
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What does a great Training Specialist Consultant do?
As a Training Specialist/Consultant, you have the unique
opportunity to represent Fiserv and work directly with our
• You will educate clients to expand their knowledge of Fiserv
Signature Deposit products and industry practices.
• You will have the unique opportunity to work directly with
clients to promote and support their satisfaction by increasing
Fiserv solution awareness and sharing best practice recommendations
to help them attain business success.
• You will enjoy the opportunity to work collaboratively with other
training specialists, instructional designers, technical writers
and registrars to meet the highest quality standards in client
• You are a person who exhibits a passion for learning and
teaching, who steps into the client’s shoes to understand their
needs and holds yourself accountable to commit with high
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Have a strong background in Deposit banking and related
• Facilitate learning and the development of content for new and
• Deliver high quality in-person and web-based instructor-led
training using adult learning principles
• Expand client’s knowledge and appropriate usage of Fiserv
• Facilitate regularly scheduled training seminars for clients in
small and large group settings
• Facilitate conversion training for new clients
• Meet or exceed the targeted goal for customer satisfaction
• Collaborate with Performance Design Support on the design of
training program and learner material content.
• Assist in the development or maintenance of learning
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office products, video editing and
other related development tools
This position is not eligible for Colorado
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of product training experience
- 4+ years of banking or financial industry experience
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Experience working with Deposits: Checking, Savings,
Travel required: 50% travel
Who We Are: The Learning and Client Performance team is
comprised of over 100 professionals that support various functions
which are key to the success of Client learning, performance and
interaction with the many products within Bank Solutions.
Keywords: Fiserv, Alpharetta , Training Specialist, Consultant, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!