What does a great Software Development Engineering Advisor
The Software Development Engineering Advisor will do research,
synthesize, interact frequently with users and co-locate with major
stakeholders enabling better collaboration during the same time
zone during focus group discussions to understand business needs,
high-level goals, product vision etc. to gain business domain
understanding, brainstorming, ideation & co-creation exercises,
quick validation with users. This role involves Real-time client
implementations and coordination with India/CR teams.
As a Software Development Engineering Advisor, you
- Contribute strategically rather than as a utilitarian extension
of the team performing tactical exercises
- Be co-located & close to the market and collaborate effectively
with key stakeholders (buyers of the product) and the teams in
various US time zones and CR
- Establish a great working relationship with customers and be
their advocates during the product Implementation stages like
Verification and Production
- Hire, mentor & manage DevOps Engineers to support multiple
implementations for 2021
- Contribute strategically to the business unit, directly
impacting the revenues derived from the various products and
Basic Skills Required for Consideration:
- Bachelor's degree in CIS, MIS, EE, or other related
- 5+ years of development experience using industry-standard
processes including some customer facing projects.
- Hand on experience in writing SQL queries
- Experience testing both front-end and back-end systems.
- Experience working within a team environment preferably on an
- Passion for problem solving with a strong attention to
- Experience designing and maintaining large-scale web
- Solid grasp of software design patterns and principles.
- Strong verbal and written communication, with ability to
interact with all levels of an organization.
Learn more about Fiserv:
To support the total well-being of our associates, Fiserv takes
a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a comprehensive benefits
package that provides flexibility and affordability with a variety
of medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability
We are #FISVProud of our benefits and well-being programs. Our
commitment to wellness, wellness education, preventive services and
fitness activities are designed to meet you where you are.
Life moves fast. And as it does, we know most people aren’t
thinking about “financial services”. But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.
We’re Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company’s approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.