Global Portfolio Support Leader
Company: Hewlett Packard Enterprise
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest
minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the
way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our
relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by
our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three
values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to
discover what's next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and
grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it
an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Job ID: 1082509 Date Posted: 5/31/2021 Primary Location:
Alpharetta, Georgia Other Locations: San Francisco, California,
United States of America; Fort Collins, Colorado, United States of
America; Houston, Texas, United States of America; Plano, Texas,
United States of America Job Category: Services Schedule: Full time
Shift: No shift premium (United States of America)
Responsible for the overall management and governance of an
operational service module with significant scope and complexity at
the country, Geo or worldwide level. Includes but is not limited to
development, implementation and governance of solution portfolio
lifecycle management, revenue growth programs through the
appropriate routes to market. Includes but is not limited to
achieving revenue, profit and/or TCE goals for that
- Leads and develops solution portfolio planning over entire
lifecycle, including conformance to pricing strategies, end-to-end
service delivery and sales readiness and associated processes.
- Represents services solution portfolio core teams and provides
service requirements into product development stages/phases, e.g.,
Product warranty support and cost analysis, and Service Product
- Performs business analysis, identifies root cause, and develops
recommendations/solutions to drive business improvements.
- Works across geographies and WW teams to develop and/or
implement new/enhanced services, solutions, or programs and
associated processes to meet emerging customer/market needs and
fuel profitable growth.
- Develops and identifies service delivery initiatives that drive
growth opportunities for Pointnext
- Provide leadership in the development, and execution of the
business vision - helping customers transform their business and
derive measurable business value from their IT investment.
- Utilizes technical and business skills to lead complex cross-
functional activities that have a high impact on the services
- Provides mentoring and guidance to peers and lower level
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically, 12+ years to demonstrate mastery of Service Business
- Advanced experience in several of the related disciplines of
delivery, solution architecting or business planning prior to
taking business management role.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Delivery Subject Matter Expert experience.
- Ability to communicate at a high level across a wide audience
- Excellent presentation skills. Highly developed negotiation/
- Proven Leadership Skills.
- Being Bold - Able to challenge and motivate when it is the
right thing to do.
- Strategic - Able to anticipate change and how to pivot.
- Management of change mindset. Easily change and promote change
as a positive.
- High knowledge of IT and services industry.
- In-depth knowledge of the company's organization and policies,
services offerings, end to end processes, tools, and routes to
- Unique mastery and recognized authority in area of
responsibility. Need solid technical, and state-of- the-art
functional, or business knowledge.
- Highly developed problem solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire teams, develop
relationships across organizations and accomplish goals under
pressure situations. Strong skills in exercising independent
- Ability to correctly design reports and interpret their
- Highly developed project/ program management and change
management skills. Solid understanding of business planning methods
and business acumen.
#Diversity #Womenitech #NSBE #SHPE #HPE #Hiringnow #RemoteUS
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual
with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status
Keywords: Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Alpharetta , Global Portfolio Support Leader, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!