Data Analyst I - Unix Command Line
Company: RELX Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
About LexisNexis Risk Solutions Group LexisNexis Risk Solutions
Group is a portfolio of brands that span multiple industries
providing customers with innovative technologies, information-based
analytics and decision tools and data services that help businesses
and governmental entities reduce risk and improve decisions to
benefit people around the globe. Headquartered in metro Atlanta,
Georgia, we have offices throughout the world and are part of RELX
(LSE: REL/NYSE: RELX), a global provider of information and
analytics for professional and business customers across
industries. For more information, please visit
risk.lexisnexis.com/group and www.relx.com.
Explore our passion for discovery
Global companies and governmental entities rely on us to solve
their most complex data challenges. Our employees collaborate to
reduce risks and create opportunities for customers in more than
100 countries. We're adaptable, curious and ambitious. That's why
here, you'll have the freedom to drive change, the trust to find
your own path, and the space to explore more.
Patented Identity Management
We use our proprietary linking technology in combination with
our own unique identifier, LexID, to resolve, match and manage
information to help customers fight fraud, mitigate risk and remain
DATA ANALYST I - UNIX COMMAND LINE
This position is with the Ins Data Engineering QA group and it
involves handling Big data for the MVR Activity product. Requires
moderate communication with data sources and contacts.
- Bachelor's Degree (Engineering/Computer Science preferred but
not required); or equivalent experience required.
- 2+ years' experience in data management area with an analytical
- Unix command line knowledge required
- Application support experience required
- Knowledge of development languages such as SQL, UNIX, Linux,
- Knowledge of various data types and formats including, but not
limited to: XML, flat files, delimited, etc.
- Knowledge of data analysis tools and processes.
- Good research skills.
- Proofreading skills to see how data and facts can be linked
together to create more meaningful conclusions.
- Ability and desire to learn new processes, tools, and
- Good attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving thinker
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Business support through general data analysis and
- Use pre-designed queries to assess data for research
- General content matter subject matter expert.
- Investigate, track, and report general data issues.
- Under guidance of senior level Data Analyst, successfully
complete new data onboarding and/or production data management
functions as assigned/required.
- Conducts routine data review and verification and ensures
corrections/clarifications are made in a timely manner.
- Utilize various data workflow management and analysis
- Perform simple data problem solving within specific functional
area or data type.
- All other duties as assigned
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based
in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Keywords: RELX Group, Alpharetta , Data Analyst I - Unix Command Line, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!