Director, Client Support
Company: Source Medical
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Since 1996, Surgical Information Systems ("SIS") has been
dedicated to providing surgical care providers with the solutions
and services they need to deliver improved operational, financial,
and clinical outcomes.
Focused exclusively on perioperative IT, the SIS award-winning
product suite is built specifically for the perioperative
environment and includes hospital and ASC-focused solutions
covering perioperative Electronic Medical Records (EMRs),
Anesthesia Information Management Systems (AIMS), ASC business
management, and business intelligence and analytics solutions.
Services include revenue cycle management to complement SIS's
SIS is a 2021 Top Workplaces USA Award winner, chosen based
solely on employee feedback gathered through an employee engagement
survey issued by Energage.
For more information, visit SISFirst.com.
Black Book Research Rankings - "Top Technology Solutions:
Ambulatory Surgical Centers" February 2020, "Top Technology
Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers" April 2019, "Top Ambulatory
Electronic Health Records Solutions: Ambulatory Surgical Centers"
April 2018, "Top Electronic Medical Records/Electronic Health
Records Vendors" April 2017, & "Top Ambulatory Electronic Health
Records Vendors Comparative Performance Result Set of Top EHR
Vendors," May 2016.
SIS, the SIS logo, and Surgical Information Systems are
trademarks of Surgical Information Systems, LLC. AmkaiSolutions,
AmkaiCharts, AmkaiOffice, and AmkaiAnalytics are trademarks of
Amkai LLC. AdvantX, Vision, and SurgiSource are trademarks of
SourceMedical Solutions, Inc. Other company and product names may
be trademarks of their respective owner.
Direct/Manage/Supervise the technical product support team
addressing client support requests, assisting to build our
knowledge base, creating and fostering resources for clients to
quickly resolve issues that arise with a Cloud solution. Establish
departmental KPIs, goals, and implement process improvements
regarding quality, productivity, issue resolution, and client
loyalty. Build and manage a team to provide an exceptional client
experience. Develop and manage process for escalated issue
resolution and establish procedures for incident management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES/ RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inspire and motivate the Support team.
- Identify, interview, and hire exceptional candidates for the
company and the Cloud Support team.
- Provide the team thought leadership, coaching, professional
development plans, conduct one on ones, and performance
- Create, execute, monitor, report out on professional
development plans and team progress
- Develop and execute a road map for teams to scale across client
and partner operations
- Establish, measure, course correct, and report on Support
- Continual improvement of support processes and procedures to
improve quality and the client experience.
- Use analytic tools to identify support ticketing trends and
devise solutions to eliminate root cause
- Review client satisfaction surveys and adjust approach to
provide a better experience for clients.
- Work cross functionally with client team leaders, product,
marketing, sales, finance, and CX based on data analysis and client
feedback to drive continuous improvement, reduce client issues,
increase product adoption, and superior client experience
- Facilitate rapid decision making and issue resolution through
managed and informed escalations
- Act as escalation point between client support, product and
development to help resolve support issues blocking product
- Provide feedback to Product Management on key features or
product limitations that are inhibiting usage and growth
- Proactively engage with clients to gather direct feedback on
their client support experience and opportunities for
- Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to
assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any
Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Healthcare
Administration or a related program is preferred.
SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS REQUIRED:
- At least 3 years' experience managing a Support team for a
Cloud software solution.
- 10 years' experience in a client facing role.
- 3 years' experience with Call Center technology; support
ticketing system, call routing scripts, CRM, audio recording,
screen recording and quality systems.
- Previous experience managing and effectively developing a team
- Ability to identify and analyze issues/problems and take
appropriate actions to correct and prevent them.
- Demonstrates proficiency with product and ability to share
product knowledge in support of client needs.
- Excellent communication skills in both oral and written form,
as well as over digital platforms, with internal and external roles
at all levels; Subordinates, Peers, Management (Including C-suite)
and all levels within client organizations.
- Healthcare IT experience a plus
- Top notch client service and interaction
- Public cloud experience including Google Cloud and Microsoft
- Experience with software development life cycles, agile, and
upgrade/code deployment patterns
- Experience with scaling organizations for rapid growth
- Practical business understanding and genuine passion for
technology, innovation, and exceeding client's expectations
- Proactive leader who is independently capable of seeking
information, solving conceptual problems, aligning resources, and
delivering results in challenging situations
- High energy, team first attitude and motivated to work in an
ever changing environment to help our rapidly growing client
- Outstanding organizational skills and interpersonal skills in
managing workload and internal/external stake holders
- Experience developing and communicating new ideas and proposals
for client support improvements
- Demonstrate patience, understanding, and empathy in order to
effectively manage conflict and concerns
- Self starter with passion for client success
- Must have a minimum of 40Mbps internet download speed to
effectively run SIS Systems
- Goal oriented, accountable, curious, resourceful, and results
Yes, Manages a team of Client Support Analysts.
We believe employees are our greatest asset and we empower them
to make a difference in our business. Diversity and inclusion makes
us all better. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability,
protected veteran status, and all other protected statuses
Surgical Information Systems is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and complies with applicable employment laws. M/F/D/V/SO are
encouraged to apply.
At this time we are unable to sponsor H1B candidates
Keywords: Source Medical, Alpharetta , Director, Client Support, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!