Enterprise Sales - BlueJeans by Verizon SaaS Sales
Company: Verizon Communications
Posted on: June 8, 2021
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications,
information and entertainment products, transforming the way we
connect across the globe. We're a diverse network of people driven
by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better
future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of
technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we
are moving the world forward - and you can too. Dream it. Build it.
Do it here.
What you'll be doing...
The Strategic/Large Enterprise Account Executive will be
chartered with driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology
into and within new Enterprise clients while further expanding
adoption across existing clients and leveraging Partners, Sales
Engineering, Professional Services and Customer Success resources
- Clearly selling and articulating the value add of BlueJeans
- Expanding relationships with current enterprise clients, while
leveraging your business knowledge, to expand and even upgrade the
BlueJeans technology throughout their organization(s).
- Driving Sales & Adoption of the BlueJeans technology with new
- Achieve Quota and drive performance to exceed quota.
- Selling across Executive level and across different LOB
decision makers that include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering
- Maintain a healthy pipeline within Salesforce.com with good
history of account activity and contact engagement.
- Leverage best practices of MEDDIC sales methodology or other
solution selling skills to qualify and progress opportunities in a
timely fashion towards successful resolution.
- Leverage expertise and network within the enterprise sector to
develop and implement an annual territory plan and account plan to
hit target quotas.
- Consultative selling by asking questions and understanding the
clients' needs and how the BlueJeans technology can solve those
What we're looking for...
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience selling into F500 accounts.
- Willingness to travel.
- Valid driver's license.
Even better if you have:
- Proven record of exceeding quota selling software and related
solutions into Fortune 500 enterprises.
- Eight or more years of experience in Enterprise Sales with a
strong understanding of Technology offerings.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite and CRM systems (Salesforce.com
- Multi-thread sales experience selling into large enterprise
- Strong knowledge of procurement processes, including experience
building cost justification plans to close enterprise business
This position can be located in other valid Verizon domestic
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate
our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity
makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive
environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of
belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and
empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check
out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Keywords: Verizon Communications, Alpharetta , Enterprise Sales - BlueJeans by Verizon SaaS Sales, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!