Assistant Project Manager - BES
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Assistant Project Manager
Assist Project Manager is responsible for the implementation and
staging of retrofit/replacement of commercial and industrial HVAC/R
equipment. Requirements for this career opportunity include great
customer communication skills and the desire to around technically
- Ability to manage multiple sub contractors and company project
technicians Provide daily updates to Project Manager and pre-order
materials to keep technicians productive
- Accountable for daily and weekly coordination of resources to
ensure projects/agreements are prioritized properly to meet
customer expectations and office goals/metrics.
- Will coordinate with the Project Manager for timely completion
of assigned projects and customer satisfaction
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and
project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system
objectives, involving service applications.
- Communicates with customers and their representatives,
including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades,
subcontractors, and field support staff.
- Examines, reviews, and validates estimates and scope of work by
performing job/scope analysis and safety/risk analysis.
- Ensures the compliance with internal project processes
- Responsible for managing project costs and maintaining accurate
forecasted costs through job completion and close out
- Creates and makes revisions to job schedules including:
generating tasks, estimates, dependencies;
- Coordinates scheduling work with owners.
- Ensures that ABM's quality standards are maintained for all
- Maintains customer satisfaction by investigating concerns,
implementing corrective action, and communicating with customers
and assigned staff about the solution
- Establishes a professional relationship with the customer and
interfaces constantly to maintain accurate status reports and
- Obtains acceptance of Warranty Letters and the sign-off of the
project by the customer
- Responsible for the successful transition of warranty to the
service processPerforms site surveys for upcoming projects
- Accurately communicate and discuss work performed with
customers and internal management.
Job forecasting, AIA Billing and Microsoft Project
Must be willing to travel to job locations and stay overnight
Job duties may be modified at any time.
- Turns in all required paperwork and reports in a timely
- College Degree
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be self-motivated and a great communicator.
Keywords: ABM, Alpharetta , Assistant Project Manager - BES, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!