Business Process Analyst
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What does a great Business Process Analyst for Fiserv?
Would you like to be a part of Intelligent Automation Center of
Excellence for the world's largest Fintech? --- We are an internal
transformation team sponsored by the companies C- Level to
establish capabilities in intelligent automation, build an
automation technology stack and lead global transformation programs
with Automation and Design Thinking as a key lever. We are looking
for smart and motivated candidates to join our Intelligent Process
Automation team. As a business analyst on the team, you can expect
to work with the project lead in driving end-to-end process
automation/optimization projects and apply the right tools to solve
critical business problems.
You're the kind of person who can:
- Work on transformation projects and deliver solutions to the
business that drive meaningful impact in terms of savings,
additional revenue, quality improvements, and/or client
- Active role in process discovery, analysis, and
- Partner with project lead on solution design for automation
including workflow automation, OCR/ICR, NLP, ETL, Virtual Agent
- Part of agile development and delivery team; will provide on
the job learning on agile delivery, agile ceremonies etc. in an
- Support deployment and testing of low tools to our processes
(e.g. Appian, Alteryx, Smartsheets etc.)
- Engage with Business partners to conduct discovery and design
- Build knowledge/ get certified in Intelligent Automation
Basic Qualifications for Consideration :
- Bachelor's degree in technology, business and/or operations or
high school diploma/GED
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Financial
Services, Technology or Consulting organization
- Familiarity with intelligent automation and cognitive platforms
in Workflow Automation, ICR/OCR, ETL Tools such as Appian,
- Good verbal and written communication
- Willingness to learn, logical thinking, attention to detail,
adaptability, ability to multi-task and manage timely
- Comfort with data, and ability to be data-driven, fact-based,
and have a detail-oriented approach to analysis and problem
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
MS Word, MS Visio)
- Experience with Agile methodologies and Design Thinking is a
Life moves fast.
And as it does, we know most people aren't thinking about
"financial services" But we are.
We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely. We're
Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today.
The company's approximately 44,000 associates proudly serve
clients in more than 100 countries, so their customers, members and
consumers can move money when and where they need it, at the point
of thought. Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a
way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of
FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the sixth
consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful
innovation. Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and
Find Your Forward with us.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce.
Fiserv is an equal opportunity employer/disability/vet
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Business Process Analyst, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!