Bundled Energy Solutions (BES) Account Executive
Posted on: June 8, 2021
ABM Technical Solutions is an accredited Energy Service Company
(ESCO) and premier provider of comprehensive green solutions
designed to help commercial customers attain LEED and ENERGY STAR
certifications, reduce cost of ownership, maximize value, increase
energy efficiency, and create comfortable, healthy, safe, and
productive environments for our customers.
We are searching for a Bundled Energy Solutions (BES) Account
Executive to identify, qualify, develop and sell complex, bundled
financial and energy solutions that improve the fiscal integrity of
their budgets and deliver self-funded results. This is done through
using proven sales methodologies to demonstrate ABM's unique value
to potential customers and provide them the correct solution for
their facility. The ideal candidate is highly motivated, has a
strong financial and analytical aptitude. This is a great
opportunity for a; K12 school superintendent, K12 Chief Business
Officer, successful performance contracting, or for a top sales
performer from the local gov or education market with demonstrated
success selling financially driven solutions to end users/facility
- Identify geographic target markets, strategic partners,
influential consultants, industry associations, key publications
and media, trade conferences & events, speaking opportunities,
- Execute the sales process to cultivate and manage long-term
relationships and sell large, complex, bundled energy solution
offerings with guaranteed savings.
- Perform the necessary research, qualify and develop the sales
strategy to develop a marketing plan intended to secure sales at or
above annual quotas.
- Assess customer's savings possibilities and guide them through
the energy performance contracting process, including qualifying
for utility rebates, grants, and other programs like Property
Assessed Clean Energy (PACE).
- Build advanced financial strategies that overcome the
constraints of their budgets.
- Develop key relationships with the executive (C-Level),
financial & technical buyers responsible for the decision-making
process to drive the solution sale from first call through
- Produce and deliver impactful proposals and secure key
opportunities using financial agreements.
- Coordinate and cooperate with other members of the engineering,
operations and sales team at branch and corporate locations to
ensure an accurate technical solution meeting or exceeding the
- Guide customers through energy efficiency project financing and
- Monitor account plan progress, including market conditions,
customer needs, competitive activity and provide progress and
- Be THE advocate for 100% referenceable clients relating to this
- Maintain accurate records within Salesforce.com as the primary
means of managing sales pipeline and activity.
- Be coachable and an eager learner
- Enjoy being a team player
- Bachelor's degree in business, engineering, or related
discipline required. MBA preferred.
- 5-10 years of experience selling performance contracts with
guaranteed energy savings.
- Thorough understanding of wide-ranging challenges faced by
local government, K-12 school districts, (MUSH Markets) highly
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Energy Conservation and
Energy Governing Laws / Regulations.
- Experience in structuring and securing public financing debt
strategies in the public market space preferred.
- Demonstrated sales lead development and account cultivation
skills, including effective negotiation and closing
- Extensive Knowledge of proactive prospecting at the financial
decision-making level with building owners and executives at the
- High level of motivation and professionalism.
- Must be able to produce a persuasive proposal through
exceptional writing skills as required for all RFP's, RFQ's,
contracts, and all other forms of written communication to the
- Complete understanding and mastery of operating budgets and
public finance for the vertical market(s) of current and
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel,
- Proficiency working with Salesforce is a plus.
Keywords: ABM, Alpharetta , Bundled Energy Solutions (BES) Account Executive, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!