Job Title: Software Architect
Reports To: Chief Architect
Who We Are:
Intradiem provides an Intelligent Assistant for customer service
teams. This assistant unlocks the value of your center data to
maximize productivity, engagement, and the customer experience.
Our patented AI-powered technology processes the massive amounts
of data generated by your center - in real time - and takes
immediate action to support staff working in the center or remotely
- every minute of every day.
This intelligent technology has been built on the management
best practices of dozens of the world's leading brands, and it
continues to become more powerful every day.
The result for customers is increased productivity and a
guaranteed return on investment, with typically a 2x payback in
year one and a 3-5x return in subsequent years.
We are powering over 1 billion automated actions annually and
have saved our customers over $100 million in annualized savings,
all while improving employee engagement and the end-customer
What Drives Us:
Our vision, which we passionately pursue every day, is Customer
Service Reinvented. For Everyone.
Our mission is simple: To help our customers achieve more using
How We Do It:
By living our Core Values of Servant's Heart, Craftsman's
Attitude and Revolutionary Spirit. Because let's face it: Great
products can be copied, service can be duplicated, but great people
can't be replaced.
We're a group of customer-obsessed, competitive,
detail-oriented, experienced servants who put the needs of our
community and customers over our own. Intradiem isn't just about
the 9-to-5 or the paycheck - we're about having the revolutionary
spirit needed to change our community and the world through the way
we work and the way we give back.
We're looking for smart, driven and innovative people to join
our team. If this sounds like you, let's chat!
What Need Can You Fill?
The Software Architect will be responsible for designing the
next generation of the Intradiem Enterprise SaaS platform with a
focus on quality and scalability. This is a technical management
role which will require collaboration with members from other teams
to include: developers, team managers, product managers, system
integration engineers, as well as technical resources external to
the Intradiem organization. The role requires the demonstrated
ability to coach other employees at a variety of levels on the
processes, technologies and design principles that encompass a
world class SaaS solution. As a technical manager, the role will
require external interaction where it is expected that the software
architect will be able to communicate and interface with all levels
of the organization and represent Intradiem in a professional
What Will You Be Doing?
- Leads the design and implementation of new modules. Actively
interfaces with stakeholders to plan new development.
- Should be an SME of either WFM, ACD or cloud-based
- Recommends primary product design influence.
- Knows the users of the product and their challenges.
Understands the complexities in customer deployments and leverages
this knowledge to improve the customer experience as well as bring
down the total cost of the R&D organization.
- Constantly communicate with a variety of internal and external
stakeholders - from discussions about business and functional
requirements, to documenting decisions and designs, to reporting on
industry trends and new technologies, to developing and mentoring
colleagues, and to meeting with customers in various
- Directs any research activities required to accomplish the
product requirements. Direction of research means identifying the
items to be researched, assigning the same to other engineers,
evaluating the results of the result and concluding the same.
Drives good design practices like Design patterns and advocates
frameworks and best practices. Encourages design/code reuse across
the product, which also improves productivity.
- Ensure non-functional aspects of the product like scalability
and performance are addressed early in the design cycle to properly
identify and mitigate risks.
- Interfaces with other Architects to ensure product consistency
within the organization.
- Discusses / Reviews various functional Test and System Test
Strategies. Focuses primarily upon which quality factors would be
tested in what phase of the review and help identify the test
suites to be automated.
- Know all the core functionality of modules within the
- Contribute significantly towards improving overall technical
quotient of Dev teams in organization.
- Where necessary, troubleshoot and correct field issues in
concert with other functional teams identifying root cause and
- Conduct all business in accordance with Intradiem policies and
- All other duties as assigned.
What Will You Need To Succeed?
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills,
impeccable organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask between projects with minimal loss in
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and data
- Ability to write production-ready code in one or more
object-oriented programming languages.
- Strong understanding of SDLC processes and ability to identify
areas for improvement in tailored processes.
- Familiarity with CI/CD concepts
- Fluency in Web Services standards, technologies, tools (e.g.
XML, SOAP/REST, etc.), and enterprise class implementation.
- Understanding of enterprise integration patterns (EIP).
- Design Patterns - Thorough understanding and ability to explain
and use common design patterns.
- Experience with working with multiple Scrum teams in a variety
of different technical functions, different cultures, local,
on-shore and offshore resources.
- Strong understanding of call center technology (ACD, WFM)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or
equivalent work experience.
- Master's degree in computer science (or related field)
- 7-10 years of experience developing enterprise software.
- 5+ years in a technical authority/architecture position.