Credit Analyst - Commercial Accounts
Company: Neenah Paper, Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Neenah, we have a long history - rooted in a proud heritage
of paper making. For over 100 years, we've grown and evolved our
technology, our methodologies, the materials we use and what we
make. We're laser-focused on increasing our organic growth
trajectory and leading the market in platforms including Filtration
Media, Digital & Specialty Coatings, Custom Engineered Solutions
and Imaging & Packaging, enabled by both our culture and our
Neenah is actively searching for a Credit Analyst to join our
team in the Corporate Office in Alpharetta, GA. This position
offers the opportunity to join a dynamic company in a highly
visible Accounts Receivable and Credit Analyst role. The role
requires an energetic individual with strong business acumen,
excellent operations skills and commercial credit experience (B2B).
The ideal candidate will be able to make and sustain a positive
impact by optimizing free cash flow and improve operational
performance in the areas of AR and Credit. In addition, they will
also partner with business management to leverage customer credit
information to promote company revenue and earnings growth.
The Credit Analyst is also responsible for enabling operating
efficiencies and value-added services by resolving invoicing,
pricing, and credit discrepancies. This is a key credit and
collections role for the business and will have International
Specific responsibilities will include but are not limited
- Provide leadership and guidance to Neenah's credit teams to
support our working capital & free cash flow targets. Make
appropriate decisions on credit risk, financial exposure, and
setting credit limits.
- Leverage data and analytics to understand credit risks and
shape proactive strategies to support Neenah's corporate
- Active interaction with customers and account teams to
establish appropriate credit terms; managing relationships with
clients in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt.
- Direct management of company aged receivables and accounts
- Refine and enhance credit strategy utilizing knowledge of
industry leading practices. Work in parallel with our sales goals
- Ensure smooth integration of recently acquired companies into
- Report outstanding aged accounts to the Credit Manager on a
monthly basis. Communicate on customer analytics.
- Ensure active engagement with internal and external partner
teams, including CFO, Controllers, Treasury, Sales, Service
Delivery Managers, and Accounts Receivable team as well as other
organizations to optimize cash receipts, and minimize AR aging
profile and bad-debt expense.
- Ensure adherence to collection activity and facilitate
resolution of related issues.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting, Finance, Business
Administration, or International Business required
- 4+years of experience in a combination of credit, accounts
receivable, accounting, finance or international business
- Commercial (B2B) Credit experience
- Basic knowledge of financial analysis in order to interpret
financial reporting including but not limited to balance sheet,
income statement, cash flow statement, notes to financials
- Ability to interpret various financial reporting sources such
as D&B, Graydon, or Credit Risk Monitor
- Advanced ability within collections and utilizing various
techniques to convert accounts receivable into cash flow
- Advanced knowledge of Incoterms and related payment vehicles-
Letter of Credit, Cash Against Documents (CAD), etc.
- Experience working for a manufacturing company
- International credit experience
- Excellent analytical skills, with knowledge of collections,
credit, accounting and finance principles, experienced in assessing
portfolio and customer risk
- Ability to adjust to and work effectively in a dynamic,
- Superior verbal and written communication skills (at all levels
- Good conflict management and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively build positive and
profitable global business with customers
More About Neenah
Neenah (NYSE: NP) has built a tradition of creating distinctive
experiences and is committed to manufacturing growth for its
customers, end-users, shareholders, and employees. Based in
Alpharetta, GA, and with manufacturing facilities in the United
States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, and Germany, Neenah is a
global leader serving customers across six continents in more than
80 countries. We are a leading manufacturer of filtration media,
specialty coatings, custom-engineered solutions as well as
packaging and sustainable solutions. Our contributions are found in
a variety of filtration media, digital image transfer technology,
premium printing papers and packaging as well as labels, tapes,
abrasive backings, and liners. To learn more, please visit
Our culture is underpinned by our core values, which are
integrated into everything we do:
- Safety Above All: We place the health and well-being of each
other above everything else.
- Make It Happen: We roll up our sleeves and get it done.
- Speed with Purpose: We err on the side of action.
- Confident Humility: We always remain humble, teachable and
hungry to learn.
- Challenge & Align: We believe in respectful confrontation and
- High Achievement/High Support: We assume positive intent and
encourage, empower and enable each other.
- Actively Experiment: We are unafraid to fail, and we recognize
and reward thoughtful risk-taking.
Keywords: Neenah Paper, Inc, Alpharetta , Credit Analyst - Commercial Accounts, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!