Kitchen Utility Worker - Atria North Point
Company: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What's the difference between a job and a meaningful, rewarding
career? The people you serve. When you work at Atria, you have a
front-row seat to the amazing life stories of the wisest people on
earth. What's more, you are part of an extraordinary company - one
that's investing in the future of senior living by investing in
you. Don't just do a job. Be part of an extraordinary life.
Atria is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing
equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age,
national origin, disability, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other classification protected by applicable law. Atria will
not tolerate harassment or discrimination based on any of these
The Kitchen Utility Worker assists and works in all areas of the
kitchen and dining room.
- Provide a high level of customer service and promote a
restaurant style dining atmosphere.
- Work closely with the Restaurant Director/Executive Chef/Food
and Beverage Director and/or Executive Director to keep residents
satisfied with food and dining programs.
- Maintain kitchen in a clean, safe, and sanitary condition at
- Adhere to cleaning schedules as assigned.
- Ensure that food is properly stored.
- Assist in dining room cleaning, bussing tables, setting tables,
and assisting wait staff.
- Adhere to Quality Enhancement standards and standard food
- Assist with preparation and execution of special events,
banquets, and theme meals.
- Attend pre-meal stand up in kitchen prior to meal service.
- May perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Basic reading, writing, and mathematical skills.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
Keywords: Atria Senior Living Group, Inc., Alpharetta , Kitchen Utility Worker - Atria North Point, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!