PT Pre-op/PACU RN (21542-147)
Company: United Surgical Partners International
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Georgia Endoscopy Surgery Center is focused on patient
excellence in every aspect of care and interaction. We are seeking
a PT Endoscopy RN with experience in pre-op/pacu clinical
We are seeking an ideal candidate with a caring nature and
exceptional interpersonal skills for this role. Endoscopy Nurses
are responsible for preparing patients for sedation before the
procedure, administering the necessary medication to patients, and
keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the
surgical process up to and including discharge. Furthermore,
candidates will need to demonstrate empathy and care towards
patients, attending to their physical and emotional needs.
Endoscopy Nurse Responsibilities:
- Answering patient questions and addressing their concerns.
- Observing patient vital signs.
- Sedating patients before procedures.
- Recovering patients after procedures.
- Administering the necessary medication to patients.
- Keeping the patient informed throughout the duration of the
- Completing all necessary documentation including patient notes
and discharge documents.
- Preparing the instruments, equipment, and supplies for the
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment before use.
- Providing assistance to Doctors and clinical colleagues
throughout the surgical process.
EDUCATION, TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Georgia Nursing License
- Current BLS, ACLS
- New Nurses may apply
- Understand principles of aseptic technique and their
- Ability to care for adult patients
- Knowledge base to recognize, evaluate, solve problems and
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing condition of the patient
- Excellent teaching skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrate strong professional and ethical behavior
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working
relationships with patients, physicians and fellow employees.
- Strong customer service skills
- Demonstrate accountability, creativity, innovation and be
receptive to change
- Possess basic knowledge of Performance Improvement
- Previous experience working in an ambulatory surgical setting
Keywords: United Surgical Partners International, Alpharetta , PT Pre-op/PACU RN (21542-147), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!