Site Acquisition Project Manager
Company: Crown Castle USA Inc
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Crown Castle works around the country to build and maintain the
infrastructure behind the world's most revolutionary technologies.
Crown Castle owns, operates and leases more than 40,000 cell towers
and over 80,000 route miles of fiber supporting small cells and
fiber solutions across every major US market. This nationwide
portfolio of communications infrastructure connects cities and
communities to essential data, technology and wireless service -
bringing information, ideas and innovations to the people and
businesses that need them. Crown Castle is an S&P 500 company
and one of the largest Real Estate Investment Trusts in the United
States with an enterprise value of more than $80 billion.
Position Title: Site Acquisition Project Manager (6E)
Responsible for project managing the efficient and timely
delivery of Real Estate Department products to meet and exceed
internal and external customer expectations and objectives. Provide
oversight to expedite real estate issue resolution, enhance
communication and improve delivery of the day-to-day Area Real
Estate activities in accordance with Crown Castle objectives.
Essential Job Functions
- Work with Real Estate Manager and/or Director, internal and
external customers and partners.
- Recommend and ensure proper resourcing is in place to deliver
RE products and services to the customer on time at the project or
customer program level.
- Identify optimal workflow for customer projects and programs
that require deliverables from the Real Estate team.
- Propose and facilitate implementation of procedures and
reporting deliverables at the project level for distribution to the
- Manage outside vendors as required to produce deliverables that
meet the associated objectives.
- Formulate and understand financial information from projects
impacting financials, ground leases and customer license
agreements. Work with the Market Sales Manager and District to
ensure all real estate related project costs and revenue are
forecasted, recognized and reimbursement received.
- Provide current status reports to management and customers as
- Facilitate the forecasting and delivery of Area Real Estate
products at the application, site and project levels.
- Advocate and monitor compliance with processes and procedures
associated with task completion.
- Supervise real estate functions associated with projects;
review project reports and identify issues in reporting or task
- Lead internal project/program deployment meetings with the Real
Estate Specialists and other partners to review the status of each
task and implement any strategic or tactical changes required to
ensure timely issue resolution and project completion.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or related field preferred or
equivalent work experience
- PM Certification preferred but not required
- Real Estate license preferred but not required
- Three (3) + years of experience in real estate project
- Wireless industry experience strongly preferred
- Customer-facing experience strongly preferred
- Legal background preferred but not required
- Effectively communicate at all levels with customers, vendors
- Supervise or manage a team to project objectives
- Manage outside resources (vendors) to deliverables, timely and
- Negotiation skills
- Attention to detail
- Drive to be proactive
- Manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously
- Problem solve and provide solution alternatives
- Understand and interpret contracts and agreements
- Comprehension of title documentation, survey and construction
Reports to: Real Estate Manager
Title(s) of direct reports (if applicable): N/A
Working Conditions: Works in a normal office setting with no
exposure to adverse environmental conditions. During COVID19
conditions, this role will work remotely to mitigate risk.
Additional Information: N/A
Keywords: Crown Castle USA Inc, Alpharetta , Site Acquisition Project Manager, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!