Product Lead Data Solutions - Media
Overview of Position
Change Healthcare is looking for a visionary product leader to
shape and drive the strategic vision for the future of use of
healthcare data to shape the media & advertising industry. As the
product leader, you will help driven the execution of the Data
Science as a Service (DSaas) platform which enables customers to
generate timely, high powered insights. Change Healthcare Data
Solutions is a rapidly growing business unit focused on expanding
the use cases for data in the media industry. This team member will
join the new Product Management function to develop the Data
Science as a Service (DSaaS) offering for media companies and use
cases. This individual must have deep subject matter expertise in
data products (experience in developing products in pharma,
biotechnology, or related industries) and proven ability to design
and drive effective growth strategies.
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
Product Planning - Product planning, strategy, roadmaps and
- Creates strategy/positioning, driving scalable, defensible
- Monitor competitive landscape and trends
- Determines product & development priorities (road map)
- Develops an effective product portfolio, considering risk,
value and timing.
- Gathers requirements from customers, market research, internal
analysts & partners
- Determines pricing, contract terms, positioning
- Facilitates pilots & prototypes, in an agile manner, to
incorporate market feedback,
- Understands industry practices and company policies and
- Assess third party partnerships and licensing opportunities as
well as potential acquisition
- Identify product opportunities for innovation and new feature
Product Delivery - Drive execution and impact, delivering
products through the design, development, and testing process.
- Gets things done. Out-executes alternatives.
- Aligns requirements & sets expectations effectively with
internal & external constituents. Organizes & manages
- Driving key cross-functional initiatives (CHNG teams, strategic
Product Lifecycle Management - Accountable for financial
performance & growth of products.
- Accountable for revenue through partner platforms and through
- Measures performance of products on platforms (understands
what's working & not; calibrates as necessary)
- Captures best practices, synergies and strategies/strategic
initiatives across assigned product(s)/solution line(s)
- P&L input / responsibility and the core competence to
understand the impact decisions have on the operational and
financial metrics of the business
Teamwork, Partnerships - Contributes to the overall Change
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Provides coaching and mentoring to teammates and other members
of cross-functional teams
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 5+ years new product development, launch, and support
experience (Population level healthcare claims data background
- 3+ years of experience with Product Market Analysis (experience
with identifying customer needs, pain points, and requirements and
translating that data into an effective product solution)
- Significant expertise in the media & advertising or ad
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- This individual must have strong knowledge of healthcare data,
analytics & workflows, excellent problem-solving & project
management capabilities, and a proven ability to design & drive
effective growth strategies.
- Excellent business acumen, critical thinking, executive
presence, and verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to generalize product requirements from multiple custom
- Competency in agile/scrum development methodologies
- Competency in healthcare data science
- Competency in healthcare regulatory environment
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of
How much should I expect to travel?
- Less than 20%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to email@example.com with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to
Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity,
you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change
Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding
the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.