Senior Manager, Solution Accounts (East Coast)
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: June 8, 2021
- Driving expansion of assigned accounts based on the financials
contained in the three-year Long-Range Plan.
Serving as the single point of contact responsible for specific
internal and external oversight of provider market channel for
Change Healthcare's provider products and solutions with retention
and growth of the product lines as the primary objectives.
- Acting as the client's advocate within CHANGE HEALTHCARE to
ensure the client receives the appropriate amount of attention and
added value. Develops long-term relationships with assigned
clients, connecting with key business executives and
- Working with budgets and clients' success matrix and having
- Ensuring strategic collaboration and coordination with the
horizontal VPs and/or AVPs, Business Units, Sales Teams, and all
internal partners to guarantee the best overall client
- Facilitating the meeting of the key leader counterparts to
deepen the overall relationship.
- Involves CHANGE HEALTHCARE resources from the SLT to service
delivery teams as needed to problem solve, collaborate and/or
otherwise ensure client performance objectives and expectations are
- Becoming an expert on the client's business in the context of
the overall health care industry.
- Understanding how the client differentiates itself in markets
and creates client value and how the CHANGE HEALTHCARE portfolio
can support/maximize their differentiation.
- Overseeing regular joint strategic account planning and
business reviews (roadmaps, innovation, etc.) and tactical
activities (governance, performance objectives, critical
milestones) to ensure client needs and expectations are met.
Proactively and continually assesses, clarifies and validates short
term needs and long-term client objectives. Directs client to
solution development efforts to address client needs.
What You Offer - Critical Skills:
- 6+ years of experience in healthcare revenue cycle software
working with providers (i.e. AR Rundown, Assessments, Denials,
Underpayments and Zero Balance, Coding, Charge Capture,
Chargemaster and CDM, Core Work-Flow Optimization).
- BS degree or equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years of experience in strategic account management or
strategic consulting role with a proven ability to achieve growth,
retention and cost targets.
- A minimum of 3 years people management experience.
Leadership/management experience with experience guiding and
developing others through periods of change preferred
Additional Knowledge / Skills:
- Ability to demonstrate thought leadership in Healthcare across
multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to senior technical
and business decision makers.
- Understanding of complex sales cycles at strategic level.
- Adaptive, collaborative, expedient and driven.
- Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions
to meet changing market and/or customer needs.
- Ability to develop and deploy the strategy that drives customer
partnership, revenue growth and retention.
- Ability to impact and influence customers and partners with a
high degree of autonomy, energy, flexibility and the drive to
create real and measurable business results.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an open,
honest and direct communication style and ability to build
relationships across an organization to accomplish goals.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in a highly matrixed
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities. Highly
organized and proficient at executing when experiencing multiple
- Conflict management and customer service skills with the
ability to build relationships across the organization and
collaborate as necessary to accomplish goals.
- Experience in educating and consulting based on customer need
including ability to assess need and articulate product fulfillment
- Proven track record of successful management/service &/or
customer service activities for complex customers.
- Willingness to engage in both tactical hands-on work and
strategic work as needed to manage and complete priorities.
- Strategic thinking: capable of providing clear, balanced
advice/counsel on a broad range of strategic and complex
management, product and go to market issues.
- Driving results: results-oriented style with a high degree of
analytical ability and proven problem-solving skills.
- Leading change: ability to thrive and quickly adapt to change,
leading others through change in a dynamic, fast-paced industry and
- Leading people: ability to manage a team, recruit and retain
top talent, build consensus, and rally members to achieve results.
Ability to gain insights through relationships with front-line and
- Collaborate and influence: effectively build strong
relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company.
Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
organization with an open, honest and direct communication style
that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with all
levels of team members, including front-line and mid-level
personnel. Able to effectively navigate within a matrixed corporate
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the
organization with an open, honest and direct communication style
that establishes an empathetic and effective relationship with
front-line and mid-level personnel.
- Environment - Office environment/remote office
- 30% - 70% travel required
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to firstname.lastname@example.org with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to
Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity,
you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change
Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding
the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Alpharetta , Senior Manager, Solution Accounts (East Coast), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!