Telecommunication Civil Analyst - (Alpharetta, GA)
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kimley-Horn is looking for a Civil Analyst with 3 or more years'
experience working on telecommunication and cellular sites to join
our team in Alpharetta, GA!
Interested candidates must have a willingness to perform general
engineering tasks supporting various project managers in the
wireless and telecommunication field. Responsibilities include
producing construction documents, site walks, corresponding with
clients and other permitting and regulatory agencies, mentoring and
training junior staff, etc.
- BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field of
Civil Engineering or related.
- EIT license or ability to obtain within one year of
- 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Proficiency AutoCAD
- Strong communication, leadership, and technical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Alpharetta , Telecommunication Civil Analyst - (Alpharetta, GA), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!