Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
Kemper Services has a position available for a QA Analyst for
our Information Systems department in the Alpharetta office
focusing on Commercial Auto product. In this role you will evaluate
project specifications and translate the specifications into a test
plan. From the test plan, develop and execute test cases to ensure
systems are working as per the detailed requirements. Works within
tight deadlines. Works closely with QA leads, application
developers, business users and other members of project teams.
- Reviews project specifications and requirements.
- Reviews business requirements & technical design for
- Assists senior QA analysts with the creation of test
strategies; coordinates and verifies results with more experienced
quality assurance analysts.
- Creates test (data) conditions from requirements.
- Executes test plans and reports issues as they arise and
follows issues through to resolution.
- Writes repeatable easy-to-follow manual test steps.
- Opens, tracks, and closes errors using the designated
- Documents test results and performs official QA sign-off to
- Participates in sizing QA effort for large scale projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Education equivalent to a college degree in computer science or
related field, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- One to two years related experience and/or training in a
quality assurance related discipline; no experience required with
- Commercial insurance knowledge desired.
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Kemper, Alpharetta , QA Analyst, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!