Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What does a great Portfolio Manager do?
- Creates and maintains standardized project related
- Monitors and helps maintain the Enterprise Apps Portfolio,
developing slotting reports and assigning projects based off
identified capacity models
- Communicates project scheduling to applicable internal parties
in order to prepare the Technical Project Managers running the
- Responsible for identifying appropriate resources needed to
accomplish task and developing schedules to ensure timely project
- Maintains reporting dashboards that monitor cycle times, client
backlog, defect management, etc.
- Participates in Enterprise Apps strategic planning sessions
with both account management and product
- Resolve day-to-day operational problems and conflicts.
- Recommends improvements to systems and procedures.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business, Engineering,
Technology or related field. Area of specialization: Business,
Finance, or Computer Science.
Preferred Qualifications for Consideration:
- Solid experience in process documentation and reporting.
- Scheduling skills are imperative to ensure the success of
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to speak to internal and external customers and
represent the company.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Portfolio Manager, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!