Company: Ingenico Group
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Summary: The Network Administrator will perform all tasks and
functions for the Ingenico NAR and Operations.
Essential Functions/ Responsibilities:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Sets up and maintains IT infrastructure including Windows
servers, backup systems, network hardware, audio video systems,
camera systems, door access systems, phone systems, etc.
- Switch, Router, Firewall and networking experience is
- Operates as a key IT team member providing support to other IT
functions as required.
- Creates and maintains documentation for all Infrastructure,
network and related systems.
- Maintains and improves the security and performance of all
- Utilizes problem solving skills, analytical thinking and
troubleshooting expertise to identify, troubleshoot and repair
network and system issues.
- Supports and assists efforts to meet key performance indicators
(e.g., performance, availability, capacity)
- Participates in the after-hours on-call rotation schedule to
provide L1 and L2 support
- Supports and assists with the execution of disaster recovery
and business continuity processes and events.
- Must be able to work with multiple priorities in a fast paced
- Expert knowledge in installing, configuring and troubleshooting
MS Windows-based desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure, network, and directory
- Knowledge of the LAN/WAN technologies and strong
- Knowledge of, and ability to, implement information technology
security methods, practices and equipment.
- Experience configuring, and supporting Microsoft server
- Knowledge of wireless infrastructures and Cisco WAP and
- Experience with Enterprise VoIP systems.
- Knowledge and ability to maintain, update and trouble shoot
data and voice communications across the company.
- Experience managing multiple priorities and projects
- Network certifications are a plus.
- Excellent documentation skills
- Expert level use of Visio and MS office.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has no supervisory
Required Education / Experience Requirements:
- Degree/Diploma in an IT-related field with a minimum or 4 years
of experience supporting and troubleshooting desktop systems,
Windows servers and network infrastructure.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Work Environment: Normal office setting environment, may
occasionally lift up to 50 lbs of computer equipment.
Travel: Occasional local travel.
AAP/EEO Statement: Ingenico provides equal employment
opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color,
creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further,
the company takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are
employed and employees are treated during employment without regard
to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will
not be tolerated.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed
to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties
or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Ingenico Group, Alpharetta , Network Administrator, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!