Technical Writer (MadCap Pro experience Required)
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
What does a great Technical Writer do?
- Work as part of a larger team developing software and solutions
that global financial institutions rely on to run their
- Work alongside software developers and QA analysts to deliver
high-quality documentation that our clients need to use these
critical business applications
- Using fundamental concepts and practices of technical
documentation, update existing content deliverables and create some
new deliverables based on customer needs.
- Work in MadCap Flare, Snagit, Microsoft Word, and other tools
to produce deliverables in online and PDF formats.
- Work with subject matter experts to ensure concepts and
functions are accurately documented, reviewed, and tested.
- Work with supervision in a collaborative environment, managing
your time, prioritizing tasks, and working to meet a committed
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- A Bachelor's degree is required, and a degree in Technical
Communications, English, Journalism, or equivalent discipline is
- 3+ years of experience creating product documentation and
software user assistance.
- Experience with MapCap Flare, RoboHelp, or another topic-based
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Good organizational skills, able to multi-task, adapt to
change, and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work on a collaborative
- Advanced competence using Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint, Visio) to develop product documentation, track
projects, and develop presentations and simple illustrations.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies is
- Experience documenting software delivered in the Cloud is
- Experience in the fields of financial services or banking is a
Who We Are:
The Financial & Risk Management Solutions business (FRMS) at
Fiserv helps financial institutions optimize their use of and
return on capital by making risk actionable and transparent within
their organizations. Solutions are offered in multiple delivery
modes including software products, client-funded development,
alliance services, consulting, ASP and hosted services.
Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Vet.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Technical Writer (MadCap Pro experience Required), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!