Business Data Analyst
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Who we are.
Ciox Health, a health technology company, is dedicated to
improving U.S. health outcomes by transforming clinical data into
actionable insights. With an unmatched network offering ubiquitous
access, Ciox Health can release, acquire, enhance and deliver
medical records and discrete clinical data from anywhere across the
What we offer.
At Ciox Health we offer all employees a place to grow and expand
their current skills so that they can not only help build Ciox
Health into the greatest health technology company but create a
career that you can be proud of. We offer you complete training and
long-term career goals. Our environment is what most of our
employees are the proudest of and our Digital Team is comprised of
some of the brightest and talented individuals. Give us just a few
moments to explain why we need you and hope you will help us change
how the Health Industry manages its' medical records and strive to
Make A Difference in the lives of all patients.
What we need.
The Business Data Analyst will help our Digital Team with their
ongoing transformation initiatives, as well as the identifying
process improvement opportunities. The Business Data Analyst is
data curious, detail oriented, great at communication, and loves
solving problems. The Business Data Analyst will turn data into
information, information into insight, and insight into business
decisions. In addition, the Business Data Analyst must be able to
take initiative, prioritize with minimal supervision, and work
independently as well as part of a team.
What you will do
- Development experience using technologies such as Python,
Elastic Search, PostgreSQL, Airflow, Redshift, etc.
- Design data pipelines and transformations from various data
sources of healthcare and medical data to support analytics
initiatives throughout the Ciox Health ecosystem
- Work closely with the Agile teams by providing technical
direction and support to by instituting Data Engineering best
practices that ensures the development and delivery of high quality
and high-performance Data and Analytics Pipelines
- Work with big data and machine learning
- Liaison with Onshore and Offshore teams to help define the
Development, Quality and Reliability of Data and Analytics
Pipelines throughout the full SDLC.
- Provides data consulting in support of business and information
technology initiatives to educate cross functional teams.
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and good coding
What you need...
- 3-5 years software development experience using the following
- Track record of implementing AWS / Azure services in a variety
of distributed computing, enterprise environments
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering
What makes you stand out....
- Work experience in practicing Natural Language Process (NLP)
and Data Science
Keywords: CIOX, Alpharetta , Business Data Analyst, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!