Commercial Auto Underwriting Associate 3
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Kemper is one of the nation's leading specialized insurers. Our
success is a direct reflection of the talented and diverse people
who make a positive difference in the lives of our customers every
day. We believe a high-performing culture, valuable opportunities
for personal development and professional challenge, and a healthy
work-life balance can be highly motivating and productive. Kemper's
products and services are making a real difference to our
customers, who have unique and evolving needs. By joining our team,
you are helping to provide an experience to our stakeholders that
delivers on our promises.
Our Underwriting Associate serves as the primary point of
contact for insureds and lienholders for policy related inquiries.
Provides superior customer service and offers solutions to
customers to resolve problems within company guidelines.
- Effectively handle incoming agency calls and follow up calls -
up to 100% of shift handling calls
- Research policy information and exercise underwriting
- Escalate risks beyond designated authority level to Commercial
Underwriter/Sr. Commercial Underwriter or Supervisor/Manager
- Process high volume policy change requests from internal and
external customers. Assist with questions related to billing,
compliance guidelines and procedures, rating inquiries, etc.
- Document and maintain accurate internal records based on
established department record management procedures
- Associates degree, AINS or similar preferred.
- High school diploma and two (2) years or more related Property
& Casualty experience will be considered
- Strong verbal, listening and written communication skills
- Apply professional and effective phone skills
- Capable of multi-tasking, highly organized, with excellent time
- Ability to operate and self-driven to excel in a fast-paced,
high volume call center environment
- Ability to use problem-solving and decision-making skills to
help customers and process work
- Strong computer skills including typing, spreadsheets, word
processing software and CRM applications
- Must be dependable, and reliable
- Work schedule may fluctuate based on business needs
Kemper is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, veteran, disability status or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. We are committed to supporting diversity and equality
across our organization and we work diligently to maintain a
workplace free from discrimination.
Kemper does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from
search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be
considered the property of Kemper and Kemper will not be obligated
to pay a placement fee.
Keywords: Kemper, Alpharetta , Commercial Auto Underwriting Associate 3, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!