Engineer, Compute & Storage
Company: Crane Co.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Do you want to be a key team player with the fastest growing
currency supplier in the world? Crane Currency is looking to add a
Compute & Storage Engineer in either Alpharetta, GA or Dalton, MA,
responsible for designing and supporting the Compute and Storage
environment globally for Crane Currency.
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system standard
- Architect systems that proactively monitor health and
performance of systems and infrastructure.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and
- Manage, monitor, and maintain systems and software.
- Implement, monitor tools to provide analytic trend analysis,
capacity planning and performance data.
- Respond to Help Desk tickets related to compute & storage
devices. Repair Break/fix issues for all aspects of servers and
- Repair servers and storage equipment as needed; provide
documentation for maintenance.
- Mentor team members on technical issues
- Monitor and maintain systems and software.
- Provide metrics regularly to leadership to give an overall view
of the status of the environment.
- Provide anticipated requirements and changes to
- MCSE or other Microsoft Certification
- VMWARE certification
- Desired - Bachelor's degree and VEEAM certification
- 3-5 years minimum Experience managing Windows Servers
- 3-5 years' experience with VMware vSphere(various levels)
- 3-5 years' experience with VEEAM Backup software(or other
enterprise level backup software), Disaster recovery, and Backup
- 3-5 years minimum Managing brand name SANs
- 1-3 years' experience with fibre channel switches
Applicants must be United States citizens. SUITABILITY AND
BACKGROUND INVESTIGATION REQUIREMENTS: The final offer of
employment will be subject to the applicant's successful completion
of a background investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure
to successfully meet these requirements will be grounds for
disqualification in the hiring process. The background
investigation process conducted by Crane and our U.S. Government
Agency customers is very thorough. Therefore it is imperative that
applicants exercise candor and honesty when answering background
questionnaires, especially as it relates to arrest, employment,
education, finances, illegal drug use, and/or other criminal
history. Falsification discovered in security documents or during
the background investigation process may result in an immediate
negative suitability determination.
Crane Currency is a fully integrated supplier of secure, durable
and well-designed banknotes for central banks all over the world.
As the leading security feature developer, Crane has won
international acclaim for innovation and product development. We
offer a competitive benefits package to full-time employees,
including health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401k match,
an associate incentive plan, paid holidays, and more.
Crane is a Drug Free Workplace
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer M/F/Vet/Disab
Keywords: Crane Co., Alpharetta , Engineer, Compute & Storage, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!