Inside Sales Account Executive
MarketSource, Inc. is a premier provider of integrated sales &
marketing solutions to Fortune 500 companies. We offer a dynamic
entrepreneurial environment that fosters creativity and provides
unlimited opportunities for personal and professional growth.
The Inside Sales Account Executive is responsible for selling
the company's offerings to net new accounts through consultative
selling practices. This AE will prospect, engage, motivate, and
sell these products to net new accounts in order to attain monthly
quota objectives. The AE will face strong competition from within
the industry and must build relationships and provide total
solutions in order to win business.
This role will be focused on selling to potential customers via
marketing leads and through pro-active Omni-Channel communications.
You will work with these accounts via the phone and digital
meetings to serve as a trusted advisor who understands their
challenges and goals. You will build and foster relationships
within the marketing, operations, and customer experience
organizations of these enterprises. You will become an integral
part of the success of our rapidly growing business by
communicating and servicing the needs of our customers.
- Identify, develop, and maintain strategic relationships with a
focused purpose of educating and networking with the client to
generate qualified opportunities while selling products to new and
existing customers through consultative selling practices.
- Attain or exceed monthly sales goals.
- Internal expert on product specifications, features, functions,
and end user benefits.
- Meet daily quotas of dials and talk time.
- Drive excitement and awareness of the client's products and
- Effectively communicate with potential customers via the
- Effectively deliver webinar/clear slide presentations to
potential customers to drive business.
- Write professional, succinct, and articulate emails to
- Cold call target prospects to demonstrate product features and
benefits and the close sales.
- Conduct "pre call" investigative work to increase the ability
to close the sales (understanding the customer's current state,
- Record daily activity and market intelligence in
- Interact with the client's customer assistance group to ensure
Requisite Abilities and/or Skills:
- Proven experience selling products and/or services.
- Consultative phone sales experience with demonstrated record of
- Results oriented professional who strives to exceed
- Desire to thrive in a high energy, quota driven and evolving
- Strong, persuasive verbal communication and problem-solving
- Energetic and positive attitude
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong closing skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Desire to be a part of a team and make a difference.
- Willingness to adhere to activity and reporting
- Willing and eager to be coached for continuous
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities,
responsibilities, and business needs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, SalesForce.com, internet
research and web-based presentation skills.
Supervisory or Management Responsibility/Decision Making
- Functions as a solid team player (with no direct reports) and
works closely with team members, field sales, and customer care to
create a superior customer experience
- Works with manager to ensure a consistent and effective
customer experience, appropriate transaction processing, high
customer satisfaction and service levels
- Takes independent action implement new ideas or potential
solutions without prompting; does not wait for others to take
action or to request action
- Seeks opportunities to go above and beyond job requirements in
order to achieve stated goals and objectives
Minimum Education and/or Experience:
- Prefer undergraduate Degree in Business, Marketing or
equivalent sales experience.
- Previous inside/outside consultative sales experience with a
record of success sales or sales support required.
- A proven track record of selling preferred.
Additional Job Requirements:
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged
- Performs additional job duties as assigned.
MarketSource is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider
all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Eligibility requirements apply to some benefits and may depend
on your job classification and length of employment. Benefits are
subject to change and may be subject to specific elections, plan,
or program terms. This role may be eligible for the following:
- Medical, dental & vision
- Insurance (Basic/Supplemental Life & AD&D)
- Short and long-term disability
- Health & Dependent Care Spending Accounts (HSA & DCFSA)
- Transportation benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Time Off/Leave (PTO, Vacation or Sick Leave)
San Fran Candidates only: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Los Angeles Candidates only: We will consider for employment all
qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a
manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and
local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance
Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as
the modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call