In Home Live In Caregiver/CNA
Home Helpers Home Care-Alpharetta, GA
Have you ever worked as aLive-In Caregiverin an
elderly person's home? Do you have at least1 year of
Caregiver experienceor aCNA(Certified
Nursing Assistant) license? Do you know how to
takeEXCELLENTcare of and offer
stimulatingENRICHMENTto your client's life?
We areHIRING IMMEDIATELY! How does live-in work
with us? You will stay at clients home 3 or 4 days every week. You
have a private bedroom and bathroom in a nice home and are entitled
to 8 hours of sleep time every night and getting daily pay all
while providing the great quality service to our clients.
Home Helpersis looking for Caregivers who want
to be supported, who want growth, and love what they do! Come work
one-on-one in the homes of seniors with
theBESThome care agency out there! An agency that
sees you are more than a pair of hands and where the owners are
Home Helpershas been voted"Best Home
Care for Seniors in North Atlanta"4th year in a row,
because we recognize that our caregivers are the heartbeat of our
organization. Our valued, committed, and professional team of
caregivers work together to ensure our clients receive the highest
quality one-one-one home care possible.
Here's why Caregivers like working with us:
- Competitive bi-weekly pay rates (direct
- Competitive daily pay for Live-In
- Benefits available for qualifying employees including
health insurance and 401K
- You can pick up last minute shifts for bonus
- We pay Overtime
- We offer growth opportunities
- 24-hour support - Our friendly staff is ready to help
you whenever needed
- Paid Time Off, Recognition and Awards - We reward you
for doing a great job!
- We have great clients and a great team
- Training - Grow your career with learning
- Work near your home - we try to match caregivers with
cases near your house
- Caregivers are the heartbeat of our business - we
really value YOU!
- And much, much more!
We provide PPE for all of our caregivers and practice strict
infection control guidelines to keep our caregivers and clients
safe. We supply all of our Caregivers and Clients with gloves,
masks, and sanitation.