Technical Lead - .NET (Remote)
Company: The Hartford
Posted on: June 9, 2021
You are a driven and motivated problem solver ready to pursue
meaningful work. You strive to make an impact every day & not only
at work, but in your personal life and community too. If that
sounds like you, then you've landed in the right place.
A Technical Lead will be a key part of our Global Specialty IT
Department. You will be critical in contributing to the success of
our Global Reinsurance business customers. Whether working directly
with our customers or by enabling other customer-facing team
members, the you will resolve complex system problems by providing
timely solutions. You will be responsible for the entire suite of
applications supporting the Global Reinsurance business
- Primary responsibility for the position involves detail design
and delivery of IT solutions across Global Specialty
- Responsible for providing strong technical leadership in
supervising, planning and delivering highly complex projects,
Maintenance requests consisting of a large number of deliverables,
and complex dependencies.
- Provide technical SME assistance for a given application.
- Assist in maintaining strong development standards for design,
coding, etc. Create technical analysis and solution design.
- Technically lead other developers, including assignment of
work. Work collaboratively with developers on other teams, internal
and external onshore and offshore.
- Estimate work requests at various levels of confidence.
- Support resolution of defects during application testing
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Must be authorized to work in the US, now and in the
- 8+ years' experience in IT combined with strong application
design in Web Technologies, data analysis, manipulation and
- 5+ years of experience with ASP .NET and C#.
- 5+ years of experience with SQL server.
- Experience leading and mentoring developers through the
- Strong full life cycle SDLC experience.
- Insurance or financial services experience
- AWS experience is a plus.
- Design and architecture experience.
- Python experience.
Orientation/Gender Identity or Expression/Religion/Age
Technical Lead - IE07DE
Keywords: The Hartford, Alpharetta , Technical Lead - .NET (Remote), Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!