Dir Vertical Market
Company: RELX Group
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Responsible for a revenue growth target within the Commercial
Insurance Vertical. Develop the value proposition, strategy and
positioning for assigned solution offerings. Seek new partnerships
and acquisition opportunities. Responsible for a portion of the
yearly revenue growth of the Vertical. Achieve that revenue growth
target through three methods:
- Innovation: Collect and organize the challenges faced by the
customer base, through working with the Client Engagement team as
well as surveying and direct communication with the customers.
Translate those challenges into innovative product offerings.
Develop the business case for these innovative concepts.
- New Product Development: For approved concepts, drive the
development of new products in collaboration with the different
teams such as New Product Execution and Product Management. Develop
market requirements, pricing models, launch plans and other
internal documents need to launch the product. Collaborate with
Corporate Marketing on needed collateral.
- Winning business from competition: create innovative ways to
prove our value proposition and develop bids to win business from
- Design the value proposition, strategy for our existing
products as well as new products. Aggregate win/loss information
and recommend plans to increase win rate.
- Analyze impact of changes to laws and regulations. Determine
our position regarding these changes. Work with the Government
Relations team and/or industry representatives to develop
strategies for responding to such changes. Meet with government
agencies or testify in hearings associated with such changes.
- Seek new companies to develop partnerships with in order to
achieve the growth target and develop the financial model
associated with each partnership. Seek potential acquisition
opportunities and work on financial valuations to support the
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years experience in commercial insurance or product
- Customer needs mapping
- Development of official communications (e.g., RFPs)
- Financial analysis
- Development of market message and positioning
- Strong and proven track record in strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Results-oriented outlook with the ability to prioritize and deliver
- Strong analytical skills
- The ability to lead in a rapidly changing organization.
- Professionalism and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively through others and interface
persuasively with other individuals throughout the organization: a
We are an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are
considered for and treated during employment without regard to
race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship
status, disability status, protected veteran status, age, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information,
or any other characteristic protected by law. If a qualified
individual with a disability or disabled veteran needs a reasonable
accommodation to use or access our online system, that individual
should please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or if you are based
in the US you may also contact us on 1.855.833.5120.
Keywords: RELX Group, Alpharetta , Dir Vertical Market, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!