Enterprise Agile Coach, Sr
Company: Fiserv, Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Digital Channels has adopted an enterprise agile framework for
product delivery. To support and mature how we operate, we have an
enterprise coaching team of knowledgeable individuals with a
passion for solving the challenges associated with implementing and
operating agile at scale.
This senior coach role requires an experienced servant leader,
able to provide disciplined coaching to senior leadership, a coach
for fellow team coaches and competent with continual improvement
and organizational change approaches.
You will be required to respond to occasional requests for
additional off-hour work in the event of an emergency client
incident or critical business need.
This senior position is part of the Enterprise Agile Coaching
team, within the Program Office, alongside the PMO. The role
provides coaching and support to delivery teams, core product
teams, and portfolio management teams. Key relationships include:
Scrum Masters, Dev/ QA Management, Product Owners, Product
Management, UX team, Security, Enterprise Architects, Client
Operations, Audit & Compliance, Sustained Engineering, Professional
Services, and Senior Leadership.
Technical Skills, Knowledge, and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate/bachelor (4-year) degree from an accredited
university, and/or equivalent relevant work experience
- Certification in coaching (e.g., CSC, CEC) or 3 years
equivalent experience (e.g., scrum master, agile coach)
- Certification in agile at scale (e.g., SAFe, LeSS, SPS, etc.)
or 3 years equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience of agile practices (including Lean,
Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience implementing and supporting enterprise
agile frameworks (internal or external coach)
- Competence in technical agile practices (TDD, pair programming,
refactoring, automation, DevOps)
- Experience of improving and transforming processes, groups, and
- Experience of coaching cross-functional teams and leadership
teams, and of influencing without authority
- Experience of leveraging lean change management techniques to
- Ability to assess and communicate progress against coaching,
improvement, and change roadmaps
- Ability to operate autonomously while ensuring alignment with
the enterprise agile coaching team
- Experience of effective techniques for working with and
coaching of distributed/remote teams at all levels
- Active in the agile community (e.g., user groups, speaking
engagements, blogging, etc.)
- Excellent communication and facilitation skills
- High emphasis on self-driven continuing learning, knowledgeable
of new practices and coaching techniques
We're Fiserv, a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling
innovative financial services experiences that are in step with the
way people live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000
associates proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so
their customers, members and consumers can move money when and
where they need it, at the point of thought.
Our Aspiration is to move money and information in a way that
moves the world. As a FORTUNE 500 company and one of FORTUNE
Magazine World's Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive
year, we are committed to excellence and purposeful innovation.
In this role, you will be aligned with our digital products and
services. Digital Channels develops innovative online banking and
mobile banking solutions for financial institutions of all sizes
with a mission to deliver easy and compelling digital financial
management and money movement always at your fingertips. Using
in-depth research, user experience design, and industry best
practices, Digital Channels' solutions are ranked as the top
solutions in the market and adopted by some of the largest and most
innovative financial institutions.
We welcome and encourage diversity in our workforce. Fiserv is
an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Explore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find Your
Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Inc., Alpharetta , Enterprise Agile Coach, Sr, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!