Store Room Clerk
Company: TRC Staffing
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Store Room Clerk
This position is responsible for performing clerical and
physical tasks in connection with shipping and receipt of goods
inside the stockroom.Managing inventory and the delivery of project
materials to production lines is essential to this job. This
position will also support the shipping coordinaton of Custom and
Standard Products as needed to balance the workload between the two
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Verify accuracy of incoming shipments by comparing items and
quantities unloaded against bills of lading, invoices, manifests,
storage receipts, or other records;
- Accurately pick parts for production job shelf and issue parts
to production line
- Manage all return to stock/transfers and vendor return parts on
a daily basis.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining all Min/Max levels
for storeroom safety stock as well as all other stocking
- Ensure inventory accuracy via inventory counts and comparison
to M2M system
- Maintains required shipping logs and RMA record logs
- Unloading and Loading Freight using forklift and pallet
- The employee may be required to work beyond normal working
hours from time to time as the workload dictates
- Parts Runner for projects in production with critical
- Maintain and continuously improve 5S of the stockroom
- Other duties as requested
High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel,
Word, Outlook) applications and others as required.
- Ability to work effectively with other employees, supervisors,
and external parties.
- Requires good oral and written communication skills.
- Ablitity to demonstrate analytical problem solving.
- Knowledge and observance of ISO policies and practices.
- Knowledge of ISO’s product line & procedures and willingness to
work overtime as required.
- Understand and able to troubleshoot and identify any problems
according to ISO M2M ERP system.
- Moderate Physical exertion. May occasionally lift objects
- Forklift experience is preferred but will train
- ERP or MRP system knowledge is preferred but not required.
Keywords: TRC Staffing, Alpharetta , Store Room Clerk, Other , ALPHARETTA, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!