Technical Systems Analyst II
Posted on: June 10, 2021
When you think of InComm Payments, think of Innovative Payments
Technology. We were founded 25 years ago and continue to be a
pioneer in the payment (FinTech) industry. Since our inception, we
have grown to be a team of over 2,500 employees in 30 countries
around the world. We own over 386 global technical patents and a
network that includes over 500,000 points of retail distribution
that points to our industry expertise.
InComm Payments works with the most recognized and valued brands
in the world, and we are partnered with most of the world's leading
merchants. InComm Payments is highly focused on our people and
their growth, and we work hard to make a career at InComm Payments
meaningful and rewarding. We value innovation, quality, passion,
integrity and responsibility in all that we do, and we are looking
for great people to join our team as we move forward towards a very
You can learn more about careers at InComm Payments here:
www.incomm.com or connect with us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn,
or Our Blog.
Inside InComm from InComm on Vimeo.
About This Opportunity
We are currently looking for a Technical System Analyst with a
passion for DevOps. In this role, you will serve as a technical
resource in our Ownership Team. You will use your technical
expertise for operationalizing and monitoring applications by
setting up monitoring and alerting systems. You must possess the
communication and leadership skills needed to own/support
- Establish working relationship across matrix partnerteams viz
Operational, DEV, QA, Performance and business partners.
- Support after-hours coverage/escalation& support on-call
- Exhibit customer centric approach with ability to effectively
interact with users of all levels.
- Create operational dashboard and other metrics based on system
logs, database SQL queries.
- Automate manual processes that can be automated. Script and
automate several core processes using Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab,
Terraform - to improve application efficiency while ensuring
highest platform availability.
- Maintain/monitor the company's applications in cloud
- Work with the Performance Analysis team and implement recommend
improvements by leveraging various performance analysis tools such
as Dynatrace, JMeter, Lisa and various other monitoring tools such
as OpsView and Splunk.
- Engage with Change management & development team to coordinate
- Engage with Incident response team to proactively troubleshoot
any issues adhering to ITIL standards.
- Conduct and document RCA's, coordinate resolution for
applications and present relevant data driven metrics.
- Adapt to a dynamic work environment and make independent
decisions while keeping management informed.
- 3+ years of experiencesupporting and operating enterprise
- Expertise in working in environment that support Object
Oriented Programming and Design principles.
- Experience in writing Relational SQL/Database, Automation
Tools, Windows, Linux Systems is required. Experience working with
any of the tools like LISA, JMeter, Ansible, Jenkins, GitLab,
Terrafom is plus.
- Good understanding Spring and REST/SOAP services, Spring Boot
and microservices experience. Working in an ITIL and/or agile
InComm provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
national origin, citizenship, veteran's status, age, disability
status, genetics or any other category protected by federal, state,
or local law.
- This position is eligible for the Employee Referral Bonus
Program - Tier III
Keywords: InComm, Alpharetta , Technical Systems Analyst II, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!