Telecommunications Structural Engineer
Company: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Kimley-Horn is looking for a Civil/Structural EIT with 2 or more
years' experience working on telecommunication towers, antennas,
and mounts for our team in Alpharetta, GA.
Interested candidates must have a willingness to perform general
civil and structural engineering tasks supporting various project
managers in the wireless and telecommunication field.
Responsibilities include producing construction documents and load
calculations, corresponding with clients and other permitting and
regulatory agencies, mentoring and training junior staff, etc.
- BS or MS from an ABET accredited university in the field of
Civil Engineering or related.
- EIT license or ability to obtain within one year of
- 2 or more years of relevant experience
- Proficiency with Revit, RISA 3D, AutoCAD, STAAD, RAM, and/or
other structural design and analysis programs
- Knowledge of/with load calcs and requirements
- Strong communication, leadership, and technical skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of urgency and self-initiative to meet client
Applicants must be legally authorized to work for Kimley-Horn in
the U.S. without employer sponsorship. We do not typically sponsor
H1-B or any other work visa petitions.
Keywords: Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc., Alpharetta , Telecommunications Structural Engineer, Other , Alpharetta, Georgia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!