Director of Product - National Payments Connector
The Director of Product Management, National Payments Connector
is responsible for understanding customer needs, designing and
launching new innovative products and services to meet those
dynamic needs, and differentiate CHC solutions from competition in
the market. A leader with an Innovative growth mindset, strong
communicator and collaboration skills, and a proven track record of
success in complex and fast moving environments the Director of
Product Management will use a customer led mindset to own and
accelerate Change Healthcare's continued development of its
National Payments ConnectorTM (NPx).
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Develop and clearly communicate product strategies, set
development priorities (road map), and work with development and
external product partners to create compelling products and
- Establish and communicate a clear and compelling customer value
proposition for NPx solution.
- Develop and drive execution of GTM strategies for NPx solution
that optimize acquisition channels to achieve cost and revenue
- Collaborate with internal legal and compliance colleagues to
establish appropriate regulatory and compliance processes and
controls for NPx Solution.
- Use skills as a seasoned, experienced product professional to
leverage industry best practices and comply with company policies
- Determine customers' needs and desires by directing the
research needed to obtain market information.
- Lead teams to execute early-stage product innovation and GTM
experiments in order to fail fast, iterate, and accelerate full
production deployment of new product features that meet customer
- Assess and become expert on market competition, gain a detailed
understanding of company product gaps, and align solution roadmaps
to close or leapfrog key gaps.
- Provide information for senior leadership by preparing
short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special
reports and analyses.
- Determine product pricing strategy that balance achieving
company financial plans and meeting sales targets.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with cross-functional
product or solution teams and to the VP/GM and Executive levels
within Change Healthcare.
- Lead and motivate small team of product managers, analysts,
and/or scrum masters.
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- 7+ years of experience in product management, with strong
preference for experience with e-commerce and healthcare
- Bachelor's degree, Master's preferred, or relevant work
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- Passion for exceeding customer expectations
- Commitment to Change Healthcare's leadership and overall
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of
How much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 30%
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated,
increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement
Change Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
and the supplemental information at
If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your
application for employment, please contact us by sending an email
to email@example.com with "Applicant
requesting reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs
submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
to view our pay transparency nondiscrimination policy.
California (US) Residents: By submitting an application to
Change Healthcare for consideration of any employment opportunity,
you acknowledge that you have read and understood Change
Healthcare's Privacy Notice to California Job Applicants Regarding
the Collection of Personal Information.
Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and conducts
pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in accordance with
federal, state and local laws.